Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

ElkNut Videos -- Awesome!

Old 06-30-2005, 07:54 PM

Default ElkNut Videos -- Awesome!

I would consider myself a good elk hunter. I'm not a pro by any means, but I can hold my own and have taken some good bulls. My father has killed an elk for 25 years in a row and my personal streak was ruined a few years ago. Anyway, with that in mind, I recently bought ElkNut's videos... WOW. Let me say that these guys know Elk. Many of the things they go over I knew about or practice myself, but they add stuff that even the experienced hunters can use. I'm very, very impressed and rarely can say that with today's videos.

Thanks Paul/Paul Jr! You guys are passionate about Elk hunting and it shows. I think a few bulls are going to get the "threat" this year! Great concept and it's obvious why it works.

Thanks again guys and if any of you are looking for solid videos without the fluff and garbage, talk to ElkNut!
Old 06-30-2005, 08:06 PM

Default RE: ElkNut Videos -- Awesome!

SHHHHH, don't let the secret out to everyone, that will be more bulls for us!!!
RobinHood36>>>==============<>
Old 07-01-2005, 07:40 AM

ORIGINAL: HuntElk4Fun

I would consider myself a good elk hunter. I'm not a pro by any means, but I can hold my own and have taken some good bulls. My father has killed an elk for 25 years in a row and my personal streak was ruined a few years ago. Anyway, with that in mind, I recently bought ElkNut's videos... WOW. Let me say that these guys know Elk. Many of the things they go over I knew about or practice myself, but they add stuff that even the experienced hunters can use. I'm very, very impressed and rarely can say that with today's videos.

Thanks Paul/Paul Jr! You guys are passionate about Elk hunting and it shows. I think a few bulls are going to get the "threat" this year! Great concept and it's obvious why it works.

Thanks again guys and if any of you are looking for solid videos without the fluff and garbage, talk to ElkNut!
I'll second that!!!! I've only hunted elk for 2yrs but after watching these videos I felt like I've hunted them for 10yrs. Lots of information to be gained by watching these videos!!
Old 07-01-2005, 08:03 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks Guys!!! Yes, that's the idea behind them, you'll have tons of others experience on elk hunting without having to put in the time that it would take to accumulate that much info!!! Good Luck to all!!!!!!

Elksniper--Thanks for the call. Good Luck in your hidey hole this year!!!-ElkNut1
Old 07-01-2005, 08:53 PM

well my buddy huntnmuleys has got these tapes and ....i don't know all i hear is how good they are[:'(]....thats what i think of them!
i was really ready to have a new way to hunt and find out some new elk talk! hell i hink i learned about the same just by watching ted nugent outdoors! or that video i have with goerge tollman and bill jordan in it!

i got u all again! now u know i have been trying to watch those videos, but brad is keeping close eye on them! hopefully i will get to see what everyone is talking about soon![&o]that was fun!!!!lol
Old 07-01-2005, 09:39 PM

They sound good - thanks.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:44 PM

elknut1 thank you, good to talk to someone who is not full of themselves and has a bunch of knowledge to willing share can't wait till they get here. It's so dang hot over here right now perfect weather for hanging out in the a/c house and watching elk it's so hot the blacktails are putting on sunscreen.Thanks again if you ever head back this direction and want to hunt these little deer look me up. one question I forgot to ask you have you ever noticed crows tending to hang out with the elk herds. And if so what are your thoughts on the why's. It's not a everytime observation but it seems to be more often than not in my limited experience.
Old 07-04-2005, 07:43 AM
Typical Buck

Elksniper---Thanks! Yes, I love talking elk!!! I didn't think it really showed!!

I too have noticed both crows & magpies hanging around elk or elk herds too. I've seen them land on their backs & theelk not even give them a glance. I figured they hung around them and picked insects off their backs and so. Too when elk feed they sort of stir things up like grasshoppers and other insects giving other birds easy pickens for things to eat.

There may be other reasons but these were my take on it!! Thanks again!
ElkNut1 / Paul
Old 07-04-2005, 11:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just came up with an idea. I am going to make a big magpie suit and walk right up on them. Ya think it will work?
Old 07-04-2005, 12:06 PM

elkcrazy, if i see that big of bird, i may just have to take it out for the wing feathers!

Quick Reply: ElkNut Videos -- Awesome!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.