Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Here is a good one! What say the liberals of Kalifornia?Spyro/Jacko? >

Here is a good one! What say the liberals of Kalifornia?Spyro/Jacko?

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Here is a good one! What say the liberals of Kalifornia?Spyro/Jacko?

Old 05-31-2005, 05:03 PM

Default RE: Here is a good one! What say the liberals of Kalifornia?Spyro/Jacko?

ORIGINAL: hillbillyhunter1

I don't believe many consider what the "republican" or "democrat" thing to do is when it comes to LOCAL issues of this importance. Besides, I think most are so dissapointed and disenfranchised by politics that they really don;t care if they are a good "republican" or "democrat"...most people just vote on the basis of their feelings on a few specific issues anyway. They don't consider towing the party line----gimme a break
Funny, I agree with you... they are just doing what is best for themselves... wouldn't you agree?

Like I have said since the begining of this entire non-resident/resident debate started, this had nothing to do with state's rights or republican/liberal ideology... like many of the residents have been screaming for the last few months... it had to do with them doing what was best for themselves (e.g. being greedy) and preserving their subsidized hunting.

Thanks,

SA
Old 05-31-2005, 05:24 PM

Default RE: Here is a good one! What say the liberals of Kalifornia?Spyro/Jacko?

Jacko you are back! I assume you were at the trial! Has the Idaho Game and Fish contacted you yet for claiming residency in two states?

Bitch and moan, whine and cry, you didn't get your way and you never will. If it isn't your way then you throw a fit and follow the trail of the law suit! Well keep trying, your rhetoric falls on deaf ears and like water off a ducks back. Is that all the better a liberal from Kalifornia can do?

Keep trying Jacko!
Old 05-31-2005, 05:36 PM

Anyway, your moronic takes... your lack of wit... your homophobia... It is quite easy to see how two of Wyoming's finest sons would see it fit to lynch 5'2" 105lb Matthew Sheppard because he was gay.

But you can continue with your Jacko cracks, like child molestation is a laughing matter, and your other moronic one liners that you, and you alone, find humorous.

If find it humorous that you push the view of the religous right but do it with exclusionism and hate... funny thing, I am a registered Republican... when I am not in the outdoors, the Lord's real church, I goto church on Sundays...

Lets see if I can cut and past like you do! Some one on the AR forum nailed you on that, the mental part of cutting and replying to certain phrases, A control freak I think they said.

Mathew was beaten not lynched! He died of exposuer!

You are saying Micheal is guilty then? Apperently you WERE there!

The outdoors isn't Gods "Real" church! I am not sure what bible you plucked that out of!!!
Old 05-31-2005, 05:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Nemont

I get the point you feel picked on by the states that have increased NR tag prices. Have you stopped hunting out of State?
No but it has prompted me to do much more hunting out of country... specifically Mexico and Canada... I spend probably 2 weeks north of the border every year and I'll spend about 40 days south of the border...

I am not trying to pick a fight with you but I think I read that you are coming to my home state, Montana, this fall. If you are willing to pay the price then what incentive does a resident like myself have to keep your tags lower.
You are correct, I did apply and did draw a landowner's sponsored deer tag. I believe that it was $270.

Human nature is to be greedy... incentive to lower the price? There will never be one because these states will turn it into a complete rich man's game.

How long will it before these states entact a "Guided Only" law that requires all non-residents to hunt with a Guide? Don't think that it eventually won't happen... These different Outffiters Associations have power in these states. Heck, they already have many states showing them and their client preference with Guided Hunter Tag Pools and Private Ranch Landowner Permits. They could turn it into a Canada, Mexico or Alaska were each outfitter has a certain number of tags allocated to them for their unit.

NR come here every year and hunt. I host many of them and help those who ask me for help many complain about the price of NR tags but they are all willing to come back the following year, pay the big bucks and hunt again. What is the solution to this?
Maybe a shift in ideology would be appropriate... one from lets have all the non-reisdent hunters subsidize our @sses to one of a less self destructive nature.

While you won't want to accept it, if hunting turns into a rich man's game... hunting is doomed... If there is one thing that the people in this country have proven, besides horrible tastes in entertainment (e.g. NASCAR & WWF), is that they can be jealous and vindictive...

The average american sure hates the well to do... so if he can't have it... he'll make sure that no-one can...

Ask the Brits what the turning point was over in the UK...

Also I find it curious you are so up in arms about how states treat NR hunters when you come from a state that doesn't even allow NR hunters to apply for some species.
Wow, you must come from the school of thought that all people in Germany during WWII were Nazis...

I don't condone any discriminatory actions by any of the states towards non-residents.

SA

PS. I hunt and fish California as a non-resident.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:11 PM

Spyro-What is the difference between a non resident being greedy and a resident being greedy? Fact is that outfitters and tag services have been pushing hard for landowner tags in AZ for years and hunters here have become very aware and fight them at every turn. Don't hold your breath for that one to happen.

A handful of non resident hunters are disappointed in the way the rules have been legally confirmed but by far the majority see the folly of allowing equal access. Guess you will just have to get used to the old rules staying in place and pay the money and wait your turn if you want to hunt out of state.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:16 PM

ORIGINAL: King of All Morons

Lets see if I can cut and past like you do! Some one on the AR forum nailed you on that, the mental part of cutting and replying to certain phrases, A control freak I think they said.
Actually King of All Morons, I do it to keep those of simple mind, like yourself, from getting lost...

Mathew was beaten not lynched! He died of exposuer!
Main Entry: lynch
Pronunciation: 'linch
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: lynch law
: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal sanction

Nevermind that LYNCHING has several legal meanings depending on the state.

In fact, did you know that Kevin Garnett (a black NBA player) was charged with LYNCHING in High School because he was in a mob of people watching a couple of people beat another student?

In his state, it constituted lynching.

You are saying Micheal is guilty then? Apperently you WERE there!
Actually, I was responding to your pedophilia remarks... you know Ok king of the pediphiels! How is your butt buddies trial going anyway?

The outdoors isn't Gods "Real" church! I am not sure what bible you plucked that out of!!!
Why don't you do some research about early monastic establishments? Like where the person would withdraw from human society to live in and wander the wilderness in seeking purity and salvation like St. Anthony... Or how about when the Jesus would go into the desert for meditation and spiritual cleansing...

Anyway, until the rule of Emperor Constantine and the legalization of Christianity... the religous services were often conducted outdoors or in caves but definitely not in urban areas.

SA
Old 05-31-2005, 06:16 PM

You have to understand Spyro's personallity, he can't boss anyone around at work, he brow beats his girlfriend, his ex left him because of his insucurity, so he comes on hunting forums to vent and brag and to try and intimidate people.

He has a hard time dealing with loss!

The 500,000 residents of Wyoming have some right with in the boundries of Wyoming over people who don't live here. The same as other states do! It isn't rocket science, he suffers from a cry baby syndrom! If he wasn't an only child, that always got his way, then he was the youngest and was always picked on by his cyblings! To bad they hadn't stuffed you in a sack and thrown you in the river and done the world a favor!
Old 05-31-2005, 06:23 PM

Main Entry: lynch
Pronunciation: 'linch
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: lynch law
: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal sanction
- lynch·er noun

Out of the dictionary, or is it not a viable source? I am sure you and only you can find fualt and conjuncture with that!

One of the young men that beat him and left him to die in the below freezing temps, was from Idaho!

Gods real church is outdoors! You make me and 1,000,000,000 christians laugh!
Old 05-31-2005, 06:33 PM
Typical Buck

: huntnmuleys

i can think of one big reason i dont like the price of non resident tags here. it ensures that a lot of good people may not be able to afford to hunt in wyoming, but all the rich, uppity, know it all, im better than you jerkweeds get first dibs. i dont mind sharing, its just who i share with that sometimes bugs me.

in my years in the field, i have met a lot of people. some were really pathetic. some were great.
i liked the great ones a lot better.
wish they were all i had to deal with.

that being said, a lot of the jerkweeds were residents, so.........
================================================== ================================================== =============

I agree with you totaly.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:36 PM

You have to understand Spyro's personallity, he can't boss anyone around at work, he brow beats his girlfriend, his ex left him because of his insucurity, so he comes on hunting forums to vent and brag and to try and intimidate people.
I am on here to brag, vent and intimidate people? You are the one making threats on this board. You are the one making up little fantasies about me regarding pedophillia and the like. But I am practicing intimidation?

Funny since I do business with people on this board and I am using my real name... maybe you should become familiar with this...

WHAT IS LIBEL? (The American definition)

When an injurious false statement is made about an individual, the individual is *defamed*. Defamation can occur in two forms: libel or slander. Libel occurs when there is a written statement injuring an individual, and slander occurs when there is an oral statement that injures an individual. Since on-line is considered to be written material, on-line defamation is considered to be libel.

Libel occurs when a false statement is written which injures an individual by disgracing him. The statement must be about an individual and the readers must be aware that the individual is the subject of the false statement. Furthermore, the defamatory statement must not be an opinion, but rather one of fact. *This is true because . . . only false statements are actionable, and the Supreme Court has held, under the First Amendment, there is no such thing as a false idea. However pernicious an opinion may seem, we depend for its correction not on the conscience of judges and juries, but on the competition of other ideas.* (Internet and the Law, p. 162-163.)

An individual considered to be a public figure must prove that the libeler knew the statement was false, or had serious questions regarding the truth of the statement. When the individual that was libeled is not a public figure, the threshold to recover damages is lower and requires proving negligence on the part of the libeler. (Internet and the Law, p. 163). There have been some proposals during recent case litigation that individuals libeled on the Internet should be regarded as a public figure, thus requiring the higher threshold level to recover for damages. (See libel treatment in the United States, infra.)

If he wasn't an only child, that always got his way, then he was the youngest and was always picked on by his cyblings!
Actually, I was the oldest and not an only child... sorry...

To bad they hadn't stuffed you in a sack and thrown you in the river and done the world a favor!
Evidently, by the looks of your posts, they resesitated you after 30 minutes in the river...

I have grown tired of you...

SA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.