HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Here is a good one! What say the liberals of Kalifornia?Spyro/Jacko?
Old 05-31-2005, 05:03 PM
SpyroAndes

Default RE: Here is a good one! What say the liberals of Kalifornia?Spyro/Jacko?

ORIGINAL: hillbillyhunter1

I don't believe many consider what the "republican" or "democrat" thing to do is when it comes to LOCAL issues of this importance. Besides, I think most are so dissapointed and disenfranchised by politics that they really don;t care if they are a good "republican" or "democrat"...most people just vote on the basis of their feelings on a few specific issues anyway. They don't consider towing the party line----gimme a break
Funny, I agree with you... they are just doing what is best for themselves... wouldn't you agree?

Like I have said since the begining of this entire non-resident/resident debate started, this had nothing to do with state's rights or republican/liberal ideology... like many of the residents have been screaming for the last few months... it had to do with them doing what was best for themselves (e.g. being greedy) and preserving their subsidized hunting.

Thanks,

SA