Team 18 "The Widow Makers" Official Thread >

Team 18 "The Widow Makers" Official Thread

Community
The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

Team 18 "The Widow Makers" Official Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 02:45 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Team 18 "The Widow Makers" Official Thread

Thanks My shop is up and runningbut I've only turneda couple so far. I'mnot quite happy with the tone in them and feel I still need to work on afew things.Believe me! Once I get the tone and pitch I like, they will be available. For the past 6 months now, it seems like one thing after another keeping me from devoting the time behind the lathe I was hoping for. I'll probably be getting back downto the shop after I finish up with my mouth call orders for some local stores. After the show I did last weekend, I got in a bunch of orders that's zapped my stock pile

Old 03-18-2008, 06:26 AM
Fork Horn

I too have been away for a little bit, but am back now. The season here in KY is now only a month away. My vacation time is put in for the first week. Hopefully I can put some points on the board for our team in a hurry. Last year was a rough one due to the crazy weather that we had. Maybe this year will see the weather cooperating and the birds working like they should.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:15 PM

the weather was crazy last year the birds only gobbled for the first few minutes of the morning and then shut up. it was extremely rough
Old 03-18-2008, 06:02 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pike_county_hunter

the weather was crazy last year the birds only gobbled for the first few minutes of the morning and then shut up. it was extremely rough

I didn't even have that much luck last year. I only heard one bird all season, and he only gobbled for about 45 minutes before deciding to head onto some private property. I hunted 3 other locations, probably around 8 or 9 hundred acres total, and only heard one bird all season. Hopefuly there a little more vocal this year.
Old 03-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

My son's birthday is pn the 8th of April and we just got him a vest and gloves and mask. He will be 9 and he gets to hunt on youth day April 5th. I will let him hunt both opening days and then I will go one day during the week to hopefully get my bird. Time is getting near good luck to every one.
Old 03-21-2008, 04:52 AM
Fork Horn

im going to florida in 2 weeks.... not sure if im hunting but im taking all my stuff just in case......
Old 03-22-2008, 01:46 PM
Fork Horn

i had a friend come up with a avatar for me..... if you guys like it feel free to copy the image and use it........
Old 03-26-2008, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just putting us back on the 1st page.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:05 AM
JW
Super Moderator

GANG - you have 2 team threads - please pick one or the other and i suggest the 1st one.

easier for us to keep track - bring you any pertainent notices and keep all fellow team mates on the same page.

thanks
Old 03-26-2008, 11:48 AM
Typical Buck

I got your PM JW and I'm working on it IPMed Pat but didn't hear back. He is a mod right? I tried looking up other mods on this forum and near impossiable to locate one [&o] I even tried to delete this thread which I started and it won't let me.

Quick Reply: Team 18 "The Widow Makers" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.