HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   The Archives (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/archives-70/)
-   -   Team 18 "The Widow Makers" Official Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/archives/237211-team-18-widow-makers-official-thread.html)

MKMGOBL 03-13-2008 11:39 AM

Team 18 "The Widow Makers" Official Thread

Well fellow team members, we now have a name;) I didn't hear back from everyone so I really hope this naming of the team sits well with everyone.Thought it would be great way to get to know our team members so I'll kick it off..

My name is Tom and I grew up in the MD / PA area. We (my girlfriend at the time, now my wife) moved to NH ten years ago this April. We've got a 3 year old (Jacob) come April that will be future hunter and is simply the best son! I'm a stay home Dad and I run a call business. I’m thinking of taking it a little further and starting up Tooky River Productions, making hunting videos. I love all kinds of hunting & fishing. If it means being outdoors, I'm there!

I'm a Hoyt Cyber Tec, Benelli 12 & 20ga, Remington 700 280Rem, T/C 50cal. and soon to be MDM Tomwacka 12ga smoke pole product supporter. I've been hunting since I could walk besides my Dad & brother. Bow hunting for 20 years and turkey hunting for about 18. As mentioned before, I’ll be hunting a few states looking to add something nice from my team. Below are a few from last year that I took or called in for others. I’ve got the fever bad here and thought maybe seeing birds from last season would help. Let’s see some our team’s last season birds.

Good Luck & Hunt Safe
MK-M-GOBL

[align=center][/align]

Pike_county_hunter 03-13-2008 04:46 PM

RE: Team 18 "The Widow Makers" Official Thread

wow youve got quite the resume

Allen Denton 03-13-2008 04:59 PM

Good to meet you. My name is Allen and I live in Hampton Virginia. I am 37 and have been married for 13 years. I have a 8 year old son Max, and a 2 year old daughter Kendall. Max will be with me most of the time so I have to kill my bird during the week and have him hunt on the weekend. He killed a doe this year on his first year of carring a gun. I will be hunting an hour away for me in Southampton. I do not know how to put up pictures so I can only send them to someone else and have them post them for me if they would. I never really took pictures of turkeys until lately so I do not have many. Good luck all!!!

MKMGOBL 03-13-2008 06:53 PM

Shoot them over to me and I'll hook you up ;)

Allen Denton 03-14-2008 08:41 AM

I have a baseball game today after school and then my son shoots .22 at 6:00. I might have time to send them tis evening if not I will try and get them to you some time. My computer for my classroom, a laptop, was stolen on Tues. so I do not have anything to use at school. They are nice because I can take a picture of a picture and it is saved to my desktop for easy emailing. I will try and send them to you on Mon. I can borrow someone elses.

Pike_county_hunter 03-14-2008 11:49 AM

well im josh im 20 been hunting since i was ten. recently got into filming hunts so i want to get a kill on film but if i cant it wont stop me from pulling the trigger. good luck everyone.

superdave10x 03-14-2008 01:18 PM

hey guys according to the alternates list ive been assigned to this team..... my name is dave..... i hunt everything...lol.... but love turkeys....ill be hunting in missouri and new york..... thanks for having me and good luck........btw....love the name

MKMGOBL 03-14-2008 01:27 PM

ORIGINAL: superdave10x

hey guys according to the alternates list ive been assigned to this team..... my name is dave..... i hunt everything...lol.... but love turkeys....ill be hunting in missouri and new york..... thanks for having me and good luck........btw....love the name
Welcome aboard Dave and glad to have ya ;)

superdave10x 03-14-2008 01:28 PM

thanks.....also im triing to get my name changed...so if you see any posts from cutter10x...its me....

superdave10x 03-14-2008 01:30 PM

here is a bird i took last year.....10 inch beard....19 lbs....little over an inch spurs......