Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Seeking My First Crossbow >

Seeking My First Crossbow

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Seeking My First Crossbow

Old 04-14-2007, 11:26 AM

Default Seeking My First Crossbow

I hope I am posting this in the correct forum. Forgive if I am not as I am a newbie to this site. I have undergone major back surgery that has left me somewhat handicapped. I find myself forced to switch to using a crossbow for this Fall’s whitetail deer hunting season. I have very little experience with crossbows and would appreciate some advice on where and what I should look for a decent new or used bow that is not too expensive. The doctor bills and my wife are limiting my expendable cash for new hunting equipment. I would appreciate your advice.
Old 04-14-2007, 08:41 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Seeking My First Crossbow

ORIGINAL: Almightythor

I hope I am posting this in the correct forum. Forgive if I am not as I am a newbie to this site. I have undergone major back surgery that has left me somewhat handicapped. I find myself forced to switch to using a crossbow for this Fall’s whitetail deer hunting season. I have very little experience with crossbows and would appreciate some advice on where and what I should look for a decent new or used bow that is not too expensive. The doctor bills and my wife are limiting my expendable cash for new hunting equipment. I would appreciate your advice.
Barnett crossbows.

Old 04-24-2007, 03:56 PM

Default RE: Seeking My First Crossbow

I have a crossbow for sale. it is a japan made model. 150 pound, wood stock and forearm, no bolts with it, factory sight and new (Only at target in yard 10 times) in box. I am disabled too. My wife (god bless her) boght me a new barnnett for easter. so I am selling the other. I am asking 100.00plus 15.00 shipping. if you are interested you may call me at 910-975-0119 (verizonwireless) or E-mail me at [email protected].