Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 PSE Whitetail Extreme w/ a lot of accessories PIC >

PSE Whitetail Extreme w/ a lot of accessories PIC

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

PSE Whitetail Extreme w/ a lot of accessories PIC

Old 01-02-2007, 03:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default PSE Whitetail Extreme w/ a lot of accessories PIC

Everything below comesalready assembled and ready to shoot. The sight was purchased this past summer and is an awesome sight. Thiswas my bow and I can assure you that it has beentaken care of and is in Like NEW condition. When I wasn't hunting with it, it stayed in my closet. The strings are in excellent condition and have been waxed after everytime it's been out. I have over $600 invested in this bow and am asking only $350 obo (within reason).

PSE Whitetail Extreme 60-70 lbs Draw Weight
The ultimate hunting bow--compact, fast and very dependable. Features a machined-aluminum reflex riser with molded grip; compression molded Magnaglass™ limbs; and an 80% let-off Centerfire™ one-cam (adjusts to 65%).
Brace height: 7-3/8"
Axle-to-axle length: 36"
Draw length: 28"-30" (extended out to 31)
Weight: 3 lbs. 8 oz
IBO: 290 fps
Color: Mossy Oak® New Break-Up™
Right hand
Bow Set includes everything below:
Mongoose 6-arrow quiver
Peep sight

Braided Bow Sling
Comfortable braided bow sling allows for proper follow-through, eliminating the possibility of dropping the bow.

Cobra® Sidewinder Bow Sight 5 pin
Includes a compact all-metal sight body and extension, .030" diameter fiber-optic, dual angled pin tracks, extra-bright pins, a precision dovetail elevation and windage, over 2' of fiber for each pin and the Posi-Stop™ module with a quick-detach knob.

Carolina Archery Whisker Bisquit QS
An updated version of the Original Whisker Biscuit. The addition of the QS kit allows for quick loading of arrow through the biscuit. Synthetic bristles encircle the arrow shaft, holding it in perfect alignment for a super-accurate shot. Feathers and vanes pass easily through the bristles, completely eliminating clearance problems. Color: Camo.

DoskoSport® SE 44 Single Bow Case
Rigid design with more flexibility and storage options. 3 padlock tabs for added security. Plenty of room for accessories. Includes newly designed Sure-Loc™ arrow retainers that hold 12 arrows and fully-loaded quiver. Lockable and airline approved. 45"x20"x9".

Vibracheck Icon-Bow Stabilizer
Features a VibaSORB® gel insert with a molded vibration-dampening geometric shape, complete with 4 flexible wings that flap out of sequence with your bow's frequency to dissipate vibration. A rigid rod attaches to your bow, creating a reverse isolator effect. The VibaSORB gel insert expands into the flutes machined into an outer aluminum sleeve. Length: 7''. Weight: 7 oz.

LimbSaver® Insulator Wrap
Utilizing a proprietary material called NAVCOM™, the uniquely designed nodes on the surface of the Limb Saver Insulator Wrap create reduced hand shock, a consistent and secure grip, comfort, and absorb bow recoil. Wrap reduces heat loss and retains heat in your hands while creating a massage effect from the nodes. Easy application process works on just about any bow.

LimbSaver™ Cable Dampener™
Designed for all cable guard systems. The Cable Dampener takes your bow to a new level, delivering a solid, quiet shot and reducing even more of your bow's vibration. Easily installs onto cable guard, in front of cable slide.

Super String Leech™ for Bows
Delivers maximum string noise reduction with minimal to no speed loss. Lightweight and weatherproof. Incorporates a string wedge to resist cutting.

Ultra LimbSaver® - Ultra Solid Limb
Guranteed to outperform all the competition. Reduces limb shock and vibration by a minimum of 80% and reduces noise by up to 20 decibles. Incorporates a new geometric design fot 360° movement allowing for greater vibration and noise reduction.

I found some 120 grain muzzy broadheads, and a package of Windtracker (helps with the direction of the wind)

Old 01-05-2007, 08:52 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: PSE Whitetail Extreme w/ a lot of accessories PIC

I just put this up on Ebay so bid and bid often!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280067343426