Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Arrow Wraps of ANY Size at a Great Price >

Arrow Wraps of ANY Size at a Great Price

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Arrow Wraps of ANY Size at a Great Price

Old 11-14-2006, 08:38 AM
Fork Horn

Default Arrow Wraps of ANY Size at a Great Price

[align=center][align=center]Looking for a way to spend more of your time and money on hunting game and less on hunting arrows...[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Here is the answer.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Our arrow wraps are custom cut using a high quality precision machine cutter. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We use high gloss materials that make your arrows easier to locate, meaning you’ll spend less money on buying replacement arrows. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We also cut your wraps to ANY size you want for your arrows.[/align][align=center](examples 1 x 7, 1 x 9, 1.25 x 7, 1.25 x 9, 1x 4.5, 7/8 x 4, 1 1/8 x 9, you name it)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]AND...same day shipping on most orders.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]When you are ready to refletch your next batch of arrows just peel off the old wrap just like peeling a banana. Nextwipe down the arrow with an adhesive remover (like goo gone). Thenwipe down with rubbing alcohol and refletch. It is as easy as that.[/align][align=center]No more scratching those nice, expensivearrows to get the glue off.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]These wraps are affordable. For $16 you don't get one dozen you get 8 dozen (96) arrow wraps. Think how long that will last. [/align][align=center]Don't want that many...purchase 4 dozen for $10.

When you are ready to refletch your next batch of arrows just peel off the old wrap like peeling a banana, wipe down the arrow with an adhesive remover (like goo gone), wipe down with rubbing alcohol to remove the oils and dirt. Then put on a new wrap and refletch. No more scratching those nice (not to mention expensive) arrows to get the glue off.

[/align]
[/align][align=center][align=center]Available in a variety of colors (13 and counting)[/align][align=center]white orange yellow red green blue[/align][align=center]black purple burgundy chartreuse[/align][align=center]lime green hot pink flo orange[/align]

[/align][align=center][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]PLUS...[/align][align=center]We'll mix and match any size(s) and/or color(s) you want at no extra charge. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Use one color for hunting and another for target shooting, or just change them for fun.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]At this price you can afford to.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Less lost arrows + less time refletching = more $$$ and more timefor the hunt[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Orders can be sent through paypal to [email protected]. Or you can send check or money order to me via USPS. Shoot me an email or a PM to place for mailing information, or if you have any questions. [email protected]

*If you aren't happy with these wraps for any reason I'll give you your money back[/align][/align]
Old 11-20-2006, 09:35 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Arrow Wraps of ANY Size at a Great Price

REFLECTIVE WRAPS AT A NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICE.

See my new post on reflective wraps and save when you add a dozenreflective wraps toyour regular wrap order.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:22 PM

Man, what a deal! What ml vinyl do you use? Do you make custom stuff, or just solid colors?
Old 11-21-2006, 06:45 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks, that is the idea.

The ml for the regular wraps is 3, reflectives is 4.

Ido cutouts (name, club name, number, etc) and prints (logos, etc) as well, but the price is a little more. Email me if you are interested.

I'm pretty open to suggestions. If there is anything you all want, let me know. I've added a lot of colors, as well as the customs and reflectivesbased on customer request. I'm willing to look into anything.

Thanks again.

Old 11-23-2006, 07:43 PM

I order all of mine from Bowmanhunter, but am never opposed to exploring new options. If I sent you a photo of what I use, I don't suppose you would send me 1 or 2 samples to check out your work, would you?
Old 11-24-2006, 08:10 AM
Fork Horn

Sure I'd send you some samples. Just send the size and color you like along with your mailing address to [email protected] and I'll send some out. And yes, I'd like to see pictures of what you use. It helps me to know what people want in wraps. I'm always open to new ideas.

In fact that offer is open to anyone. Show me what you like in a wrap and I'll see what I can do. If you'd like a sample just ask.

I know a lot of people are hesitant thinking "you get what you pay for" but I will guarantee these wraps are as good as any you'll try. The materials I use to make my wraps are the same as anyone. In fact some of my materials are the same as those you'd pay $16 a dozen for at Bass Pro.
Old 11-24-2006, 03:53 PM

Email sent. Thanks!!
Old 11-27-2006, 05:19 AM

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

I order all of mine from Bowmanhunter, but am never opposed to exploring new options. If I sent you a photo of what I use, I don't suppose you would send me 1 or 2 samples to check out your work, would you?
I have used both and these are so easy to remove. OneStringeer is my wrap man!
Old 11-30-2006, 07:34 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks for all of the kudos guys.

I want you all to be satisfied with the wraps you order from me. I use these in the field so that I can truly know how well they work. I think I've fletched more arrows this season than ever before, just because it is so easy. If you aren't happy with these wraps when you order, I'll refund your money.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:55 AM

Dude, I got the samples and am very pleased with them. Do you think you can do the zebra wraps? If so, shoot me a price for a couple dozen.

Quick Reply: Arrow Wraps of ANY Size at a Great Price

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.