Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Arrow Wraps of ANY Size at a Great Price >

Arrow Wraps of ANY Size at a Great Price

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Arrow Wraps of ANY Size at a Great Price

Old 12-01-2006, 04:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Arrow Wraps of ANY Size at a Great Price

Glad to hear it MOBOWHUNTR

Let me take a look into the zebra stripes over the weekend then I'll get you a quote.

Thanks,

Scott & Mindy
Old 12-01-2006, 04:43 PM

Good enough. I'm gonna re-shoot you that email w/ the pictures of the wraps I use. The solid white you sent me is kinda growing on me.....I kinda like that.

OK...maybe I won't send that photo....my digital just went KA PUT!
Old 12-02-2006, 04:14 PM
Fork Horn

Well, thanks for trying. My wife was playing around and made up some really cool wraps with various cutouts. One is a deer print, another is an arrow, another is bear prints, and another is a bear. She also did a pirate cutout for my daughter on a black wrap. I think she'd be willing to play around some more and send you a couple of fun wraps if you are interested in something a little more unique. Let me know.

Oh, and if you do get the camera to work I'd still like to see the pix. Heck, I run through your neck of the woods from time to time, maybe someday I'll see them in person.
Old 12-02-2006, 06:36 PM

I would love to show them to you in person. Let me know when you'll be up this way.

You know what, if you go on ebay and run a search for Bowmanhunter I am sure you will find them......in fact, here, hang on a sec....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Zebra-Wraps-by-Bowmanhunter-LOOK_W0QQitemZ230059732853QQihZ013QQcategoryZ20844 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I love arrow wraps....Like I said, if we can't get this to work, I'm gonna order 4 dozen of the solids.....white and who knows what....But that will at least show what they look like....if you could come up w/ something simlilar, let me know.

Maybe you could make some w/ a Hoyt logo on them and not get into copywrite troubles w/ Hoyt??
Old 12-04-2006, 06:44 AM
Fork Horn

Looking for something a little more original? Check these out...

Yes, they are a little girly. My wife put these together for herself. But we can put together a set just for you too...let us know what you want and we'll see what we can do.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:47 AM
Fork Horn

Yes, more pink...but these are cool.

If you are interested, here is the info you'll need. Email me to [email protected]

Each set includes:
[ul][*]One dozen arrow wraps in your choice of 13 different colors.[*]One (single) cutout design, added to each wrap that will allow your arrow shaft to show through the wrap (let me know what you are looking for and I'll come up with some options for you).[*]One matching decal with the same design as your cutouts plus added text (your name, club name, nickname, etc) to place on your bow case or vehicle window[/ul]

All for one low price of $8 per set with a single design
*Multiple cutout designs are available for an additional cost.
Additional decals can be purchased for only $2 each

Old 12-04-2006, 05:49 PM

I sent an email w/ a few ideas I had.....

Folks, these are really high quality wraps. I like to support a local guy, specially one on HNI.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Fork Horn

What do you think of these for more options???
Old 12-05-2006, 05:38 PM

THOSE......are cool!! Great job.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

the one with the deer running at the bottom could you get those in blue or white

Quick Reply: Arrow Wraps of ANY Size at a Great Price

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.