Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 F/S: Bear"Shadow"bow $150 >

F/S: Bear"Shadow"bow $150

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

F/S: Bear"Shadow"bow $150

Old 11-08-2005, 10:20 AM

Default F/S: Bear"Shadow"bow $150

Hello, my name is Patrick, Im selling my Bear "Shadow" compound bow because I am going to college and have no where to hunt. It is a great bow, andits camoflauged. I recently just paid a hunting store to put "wisker's" on it to dampen the vibration of the string. Its been usedhunting only 3 times, andits only been through about50 arrows from me shooting it in my backyard. I have an almost brand new TRUGLO fiber-optic site on it, a balancer on the front, and new peep site. It has a draw back of I believe 28 inches. I am selling it for150 or OBO. Please send me an offer and we can work it out. I wish i could keep it, but I have no other choice but to sell it. I only ship to inside the U.S.

I forgot to add that it comes with a arm guard, and a "Fireball"wrist trigger release which are both camoflauged.

email - [email protected]
Old 11-12-2005, 09:45 AM

Default RE: F/S: Bear"Shadow"bow $150

I would like a little more info on your bow.What draw length and weight? I tried to email you .
Old 11-12-2005, 11:11 AM

Hey, the draw length is from 27-28. I have no idea what the weight is, but if your asking is the bow itself heavy or light, then I'd have to say it is light. Sorry if that doesnt answer your question. Please respond back, thank you.
Old 11-13-2005, 06:08 PM

The draw weight is the amount of weight you pull back.It should say on the back of the bottom limb of the bow.It would also be helpful to see a pic of it .Also about how old is it? I had a problem with your email addy mine is [email protected] if you would like to email more info.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:00 PM

Hey, my bow does not say the weight on it, but if your taking about the same thing Im thinking of, then its on 60 pounds, but I believe it can be changed to a lesser or more weight. And about the age of it, I honestly have no idea, I got it from a freind of mine. Check your e-mail for a pic. Thank you.