Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Shadow Lurkers

Old 07-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Shadow Lurkers

This is for all the people that come in and read but never or almost never post.

How many of you are out there? I'm just curious.

I know there are a few.

Come on and sound off in here.

Go ahead and join in. Its good to hear other view points and different hunting stories.

Old 07-06-2006, 05:45 PM

Default RE: Shadow Lurkers

I'm usually around once or twice everyday, and average just over 1 post/day.

Alot of the time anything I may say has already been said, something that has nothing to do with me, or the thread consists of 3 pages of;lol, nice pic!, good luck,, soccer sucks, athletes???, Matthews is overated, ...etc.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hi
Even if this post doesn't really apply to me , I just thought thatI would let you knowI'm out here.
I check in everyday sometimes more than twice a day and I posted a few threads, responed to a lot of them.
I like checking out the forums and reading what others have to say, meet alot of nice people in here.

Old 07-07-2006, 06:40 AM

I am here b/c I love to hunt and this site can be entertaining and informative.I would post more but I can't spell or typ and I'm not much on giving my opinion on your opinion.I do like to help a fellow out b/c I could not have done all my hunts with out help.THANKS
Old 07-07-2006, 07:58 AM

well hello to all., im in here alot .," as my wife says" i just tell her that im learning everyday and yes meet nice people to ., and besides i told her i could be in a bar., she says to me ok you got a point there.,hehe ., "me won that one"i like to see other peoples ideas and how they hunt in different states.,look at some nice pics ect... i woould like to say a BIG thank you to who ever started this site.,see ya all in a week ., !! GONE FISHING
Old 07-07-2006, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Stikbow26 is here finnaly just took awhile...Walt
Old 07-07-2006, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm relatively new to this site but I am on all the time M-F during the day.
It's great but don't tell my boss.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, sometimesI go on posting streaks, but mostly, I'm a lurker. Usually I don't post because I don't wanna be the 20th guy to just say "Congrats". Or the questions been answered, or I just don't know the answer

Cory
Old 07-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Love the Pink Floyd signature Kona.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Fork Horn

Im here. usually check the forums everyday, just read what people have to say. dont normally post because what i have to say someone else already said it.

Quick Reply: Shadow Lurkers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.