HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - CVA Wolf
Thread: CVA Wolf
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 08:58 AM
ronlaughlin
Nontypical Buck

Default Powerbelt Exaggerations

Wonder what it is about these power belt bullets that makes everyone exaggerate? What is so hard about sticking to the facts? It would be wonderful if shooters could stick to the facts.

It kinda makes sense that shills would exaggerate. Shills that exaggerate don't bother me so much; i just wonder where they keep coming from? It is kinda expected that a shill would exaggerate. Perhaps that is why it doesn't bother me much when i read what shills write.

However, i am kinda/sorta confused about the b s coming from the shooters that don't use the bullet.

Fact:

1. Power Belts are expensive.

2. The 245 grain hollow pointcan blow up on the facing side of a deer. This has been observed on real live deer, and on media.

3. The 300 grain AT Platinum Power Belt penetrated deeper than the 300 grain Deep Curl when each was tested using identical media.

Me, i will never shoot at a critter using the 245g Power Belt, because it sure seems like the results may not be good for me. Me, i will never shoot at a critter using the 300g Power Belt, however, if i did, i believe it would work just fine, and one more deer would be in our freezer.

It seems obvious not all Power Belt bullet are equal. Shooters sure are emotional about their bullets. ☺

_