HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Can You Guess What Broadhead Made This Hole? (Graphic)
Old 10-15-2010, 07:27 AM
brucelanthier
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by OHbowhntr
As rabidly as you defend the Rages, I'd have a hard time believing you don't have SOME vested interest. Again, you're post history speaks for itself, you're either their #1, most bestest, greatest ever fan, or you have a vested interest.
This may answer your question. It was posted in this thread 08/07/2009, post #124.
Originally Posted by annika3
[/b]

I agree with you 100%

There is or should I say was a connection to Rage. As I have stated before I was part owner of Field Logic which owns the Rage. I was minority owner of the company and was bought out over 2 1/2 years ago. I was bought out without my consent, meaning I didn't want to but was forced to sell to my partner.

I helped design the head and that is why I am very passionate about the Rage. But with the way things went down for me at Field Logic I should be negative about the head but I can't because I know how well it works.

Now, with not being there for 2 1/2 years I am not sure what they have all done different or how their advertising all works. I am a true believer that a 2" rear opening head built correctly is one of the most devastating heads made.