HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Just got new bow.
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 11:09 AM
live2Draw
Fork Horn

I like the Kazaway rest, its the part of the bow worth droppin cash on and the new one is as fast as a limb driver . If u want something a little more basic check out the Octane hostage pro. its a bit easier to adjust and tougher than the regular hostage.
as far as sites go, i killed a bunch of deer with a 30 dollar Truglow. if u want something a little nicer, check out something like this its a great deal and alot of the bang for the buck at 60 bucks, top of the line but still affordable are the viper sights. I love mine.
as for releases i shoot Scotts releases, but u cna kill deer with anything. make sure they are comfortable, try em on first if possible. i prefer buckles over velcro, and it isnt a horrible idea to buy a backup
string loop- there is a tutorial Here so just buy a littly material and tie your own!!

stabilizer, sims X-coils are hard to argue with for the price, they really do a good job.

as far as arrows go, The Beeman ICS Energy's are a cheap arrow, that seems to be well made, with a decent tolerance. if u want a good step up, try anything u see fit from Carbon Express or Easton.
Hope this helped a little
Phil