Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2015 Turkey Contest
2014 Returning champs The Turkey Killers >

2014 Returning champs The Turkey Killers

Community

2014 Returning champs The Turkey Killers

Old 04-10-2015, 05:33 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by jepcho
Yeah I'm not too worried about being down in the contest now, we will get our birds. We just need seasons to open up. I'm 9 days from having my chance at my first of the year and I cant wait!! Gonna hunt Saturday with my brother for the final weekend of youth season, then my dad has a tag for 1st season here, so I'll be out starting Monday with him trying to get him a bird. Then finally on April 18th I'll be at it!
Definitely not worried, as Phil stated we were in the same situation last year. All our birds were harvested the middle to end of the contest. We will have birds rolling in soon enough.
Old 04-10-2015, 05:36 AM
Typical Buck

Phil I am guessing that you have not heard from any of our newly added team members
Old 04-10-2015, 09:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by swampbuster
Phil I am guessing that you have not heard from any of our newly added team members
I have heard absolutely nothing.. I have no idea why but have mentioned that a mod may need to e-mail them? It would be nice if they would show up though.. I am pretty confident we can still win this contest again though whether they show up or not.. We have a great team of guys here and we all love to hunt those thunder chickens!!! We can pull it off again I am thinking..
Old 04-10-2015, 04:12 PM
Fork Horn

Nephew and I are headed out EARLY tomorrow morning for our NC opener! Wish us luck!
Old 04-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by blackheel
Nephew and I are headed out EARLY tomorrow morning for our NC opener! Wish us luck!
Good luck blackheel, hope you guys have fun and get into some birds. Is it youth season opener or everyone's opener?
Old 04-10-2015, 08:56 PM
Typical Buck

Going to go and see if we can have one run over us in the morning. Going to be picture perfect conditions. I wish that we could hunt longer than a hour and a half. Hopefully we can get on some birds fast.
Old 04-11-2015, 01:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by blackheel
Good Luck blackheel.. I hope you and your nephew get onto some birds !!

Going to go and see if we can have one run over us in the morning. Going to be picture perfect conditions. I wish that we could hunt longer than a hour and a half. Hopefully we can get on some birds fast.
Good Luck swampbuster.. I hope you and your daughter has some great luck as well...
Old 04-11-2015, 02:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

In position on o opening morning. Getting light and whipperwill is calling.
Old 04-11-2015, 06:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Talondale
In position on o opening morning. Getting light and whipperwill is calling.

Good Luck Talondale... I hope you get one or at least get to see one of them.. But, most importantly enjoy your hunt...

Stay safe out there guys !!!!
Old 04-11-2015, 07:35 AM
Typical Buck

Well guys we SCORED, and we won our first softball game we play again at 2:30. Unbelievable hunt and story to go along with it. Will post and share when I can

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.