Team 8 "Heavy Hitters"

Old 09-17-2014, 06:03 PM
  #61  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Southampton Pa BUCKS CO
Posts: 2,492
Default

I was out shooting in my yard tonight and my arrow rest BLU/UP!!! It was a 6 year old Limbdriver. I WASSSSSS going to got out hunting tomorrow but that ain't going to happen . I could use my backup bow but I think I will get a new rest on my Elite before I go back out. I hope to be back in a tree by Saturday. Man what a pain in the A$$ and wallet!
I will put a Limbdrive back on. Love that rest!

Hatchet Jack
hatchet jack is offline  
Old 09-17-2014, 06:04 PM
  #62  
Typical Buck
 
iayotehunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 790
Default

Hey guys, just an update from Colorado. Still no elk sighted or heard. Been pretty rough for this Iowa boy. Ankles hurt but other than that not too bad.

I will say I'm excited for the season back in Iowa. Should have an awesome trailcam pull next week. I'll let every one know what's on it.
iayotehunter is offline  
Old 09-17-2014, 06:05 PM
  #63  
Typical Buck
 
iayotehunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 790
Default

Hatchet jack sorry to hear about your rest. Do you shoot the pro v
iayotehunter is offline  
Old 09-17-2014, 06:08 PM
  #64  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Southampton Pa BUCKS CO
Posts: 2,492
Default

No it the the first one that came out. I think I will up grade to the Pro V. Hope your having a Great time out west.

HJ
hatchet jack is offline  
Old 09-17-2014, 06:09 PM
  #65  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Southampton Pa BUCKS CO
Posts: 2,492
Default

Originally Posted by iayotehunter
Hey guys, just an update from Colorado. Still no elk sighted or heard. Been pretty rough for this Iowa boy. Ankles hurt but other than that not too bad.

I will say I'm excited for the season back in Iowa. Should have an awesome trailcam pull next week. I'll let every one know what's on it.
I have 3 NR points in my pocket for Iowa !

HJ
hatchet jack is offline  
Old 09-19-2014, 07:21 PM
  #66  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
camokenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SW Iowa
Posts: 479
Default

Have we decided on a team name yet?
I would hold those points till our herd comes back a little after the ehd bug worked us over a few years back.
camokenny is offline  
Old 09-20-2014, 10:45 AM
  #67  
Typical Buck
 
iayotehunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 790
Default

Originally Posted by camokenny
Have we decided on a team name yet?
I would hold those points till our herd comes back a little after the ehd bug worked us over a few years back.
X2

I think we decided on heavy hitters
iayotehunter is offline  
Old 09-20-2014, 02:44 PM
  #68  
Nontypical Buck
 
crokit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: elmira ny
Posts: 1,676
Default

Apologies to my fellow teammates for the late check-in

New York starts less than 2 weeks. Several running around here in the 110-120 class. Hope there Daddy is around still. Haven't seen him since after last season. Pretty sure he's 4 1/2 by now. High 130's last year. I only saw him 2x last year, both times spotlighting. He hides well.
crokit is offline  
Old 09-20-2014, 07:26 PM
  #69  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
camokenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SW Iowa
Posts: 479
Default

Welcome crokit.
camokenny is offline  
Old 09-21-2014, 06:28 AM
  #70  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Southampton Pa BUCKS CO
Posts: 2,492
Default

Originally Posted by crokit
Apologies to my fellow teammates for the late check-in

New York starts less than 2 weeks. Several running around here in the 110-120 class. Hope there Daddy is around still. Haven't seen him since after last season. Pretty sure he's 4 1/2 by now. High 130's last year. I only saw him 2x last year, both times spotlighting. He hides well.
Welcome aboard.

HJ
hatchet jack is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.