Community

Returning Champs - Team Pass Thru - #7

Old 09-04-2013, 07:34 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by RisnerPSE
I'm checking in. I got some new property this year so i'm getting excited. Also, bought a recurve and if i get 1 or 2 on the ground with the compound i may have to give the recurve a shot. Lets win this again.
Glad ya made it back Ryan. Only have one man left to check in now. Congrats on the new property, tell us about it.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:47 AM
Typical Buck

Here's a little something from White Knuckle Productions to get ya psyched up.

Whitetails Inc. - Season 3 - Ep.19 "Wicked Summer"
http://www.whiteknuckleproductions.com/
Old 09-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Typical Buck

welcome back ryan!! we better win this thing again.

well guys, I have the day off work tomorrow so I am off in the morning to set a couple more stands, move the camera, and look at places up in the crop fields to set a couple ground blinds. Busy day but hopefully it all pays off in the end.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:44 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sdhunter11
welcome back ryan!! we better win this thing again.

well guys, I have the day off work tomorrow so I am off in the morning to set a couple more stands, move the camera, and look at places up in the crop fields to set a couple ground blinds. Busy day but hopefully it all pays off in the end.
Preparation + Opportunity = Success
Old 09-05-2013, 05:25 AM
Fork Horn

We're headed out to Ohio on Saturday morning to check trail cam's. Then we're going to the new property to set-up stands and some more trail cam's. September 28th will be here before you know it.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:09 AM
Fork Horn

The new property I got permission to hunt is right behind my house, which is why i am excited. It is about 100 acres worth of woods but i can only hunt about 25 or 30 of. There is also close to 200 acres of crp fields which i can hunt up to but not on. I love hunting crp early season because it gives you the chance to see more deer and the quality of deer that are around. I can get home from work early season and get in the stand quick. I also have heard of a few good bucks running around although i have not seen them yet. There are alot of tracks back there and alot of oak trees. The big downfall is that there is 3 blinds and 3 treestands already setup back there. I am hoping that they are gun hunters because i have not seen or heard from them since last gun season. Good Luck boys.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Typical Buck

I just cannot get a decent pic of the bigger buck in the bachelor group. I think he might be "acceptable" for around here but this is what I get every time he steps in front of the cam.

Old 09-05-2013, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Next Saturday the 15th is opening day here. Kinda pumped but will have to see what the temps are. Been in the 90's so that is kind of a downer but I'm planning on a very early morning hunt. Did some checkin into permits and I can get a doe permit also but its another $30. Wish it was a freebie bonus tag but I'll probably end up getting it just in case that 1st deer in range happens to be a doe.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Fork Horn

Well well, I think I found it!!!!! Jesse checking again ...
Old 09-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Typical Buck

Glad to see ya found your way Jesse. Welcome back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.