Community

Returning Champs - Team Pass Thru - #7

Old 09-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Went out this morning and did some tree trimming. Until the leaves fall I will be hidden nicely. I did the minimal trimming in hopes of staying undetected. Checked the cams but I am still having trouble with them. SD cards aren't reading right and cams just aren't getting the pics. Few good bucks out there so hopefully it all pans out this year.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Typical Buck

Glad to hear ya got the cameras out Afton. Hope ya have some great pics by the time season starts.

Kelly, good to have ya back here with us again. Sounds like ya have a sweet set-up for this year, hope ya get the sight issue taken care off.

Ryan, I went out & did some trimming this weekend also. Checked the cameras too. Nothing to speak of yet, lots of does & a few small bucks but nothing worth posting here. Hope ya get your cameras straightened out.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:00 PM
Typical Buck

I posted in the wrong year too lol. How is it going guys. I just got back from my home town visit. Slaughtered a mess of doves and caught a some nice walleyes. A good way to kill time before archery season.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sdhunter11
I posted in the wrong year too lol. How is it going guys. I just got back from my home town visit. Slaughtered a mess of doves and caught a some nice walleyes. A good way to kill time before archery season.
Good to see ya back Marty. Sounds like youre having fun. Ya geared up to kill some deer yet?
Old 09-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was gonna give you some crap also Marty but I see you found your way. Hopefully Jesse gets over here also.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Typical Buck

Just went out and checked my trail cam. I FINALLY got some pics of some bucks. After a month of moving the camera every week I fnally found a few. Nothing too significant but its nice to finally see em. I was starting to have my doubts. The biggest one is with the bachelor group of three. I only got 1 decent pic of him. otherwise he is always in the background and hard to see.

Old 09-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Typical Buck

Awesome pics Marty, thanks for sharing. I also have some little bucks running around the property showing up on cameras but nothing real big yet. Hope we start seeing some monsters real soon.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:37 AM
Typical Buck

Well went goose hunting for opening day yesterday and put 2 down, was great to pull the trigger again on something besides fish. Oh and i took a little stroll in the woods and found another spot i wanna give a shot. Its an overgrown field that is about 100 yds from a soybean field. Looks like a good staging area for a buck there is about 12 does in the soy bean field every evening so maybe i can catch a decent one lurking in the woods waiting for the sun to go down.

Last edited by Bowman4440; 09-03-2013 at 05:40 AM.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:32 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bowman4440
Well went goose hunting for opening day yesterday and put 2 down, was great to pull the trigger again on something besides fish. Oh and i took a little stroll in the woods and found another spot i wanna give a shot. Its an overgrown field that is about 100 yds from a soybean field. Looks like a good staging area for a buck there is about 12 does in the soy bean field every evening so maybe i can catch a decent one lurking in the woods waiting for the sun to go down.
Great job on the geese.
And I hope the new spot works out for ya.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:18 AM
Fork Horn

I'm checking in. I got some new property this year so i'm getting excited. Also, bought a recurve and if i get 1 or 2 on the ground with the compound i may have to give the recurve a shot. Lets win this again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.