Community

Returning Champs - Team Pass Thru - #7

Old 10-06-2013, 08:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go Kelly!!
Old 10-06-2013, 01:12 PM
Fork Horn

Right on Kelly! I'm in the blinds now with my 8 yr old daughter. It's like 80 deg. Crazy weather for October!
Old 10-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats!!! Nice work there. Now Im checking in once againto get caught up as best as I can. Dealing with the Gov shut-down crap so no hunting yet as leave has been cancelled for the front end of Oct anyway. Not a huge deal because I don't hit it hard until the end of Oct anyway. If this thing drags on till then Im gonna be pissed. Going to check deer cams this week however to see whats out there. More to follow guys!
Old 10-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Typical Buck

Congratulations Kelly. GO TEAM PASS THRU!
Old 10-07-2013, 05:56 AM
Super Moderator

Jesse I'm in the same boat. Just getting the weekends in as I can. Hopefully the wonderful people "running" this country can get off their azz and get it taken care of.
Old 10-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Fork Horn

I missed a chance at a doe this evening guys. We should have 25 more points on the board. She got to 20 yards before I seen her and then by the time I got my bow she was at 40 thru some trees so I passed. Good news is nothing got spooked and I think this is going to be a great stand, especially for the rut. Finally starting to feel like fall here in Ohio. Enjoy the outdoors.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:02 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RisnerPSE
I missed a chance at a doe this evening guys. We should have 25 more points on the board. She got to 20 yards before I seen her and then by the time I got my bow she was at 40 thru some trees so I passed. Good news is nothing got spooked and I think this is going to be a great stand, especially for the rut. Finally starting to feel like fall here in Ohio. Enjoy the outdoors.
HAHA...Those sneaky does! Hang in there and keep putting time in! She'll go down.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Typical Buck

Heading out to the far west corner of the state antelope hunting tomarrow, don't know how well it is going to be since the snow storm. A lot of ranchers out there are reporting 20 to 50 percent death loss on cattle so it might be interesting to see how this goes. I would like to think an antelope could withstand more weather punishment than a cow. I guess I will find out soon enough. Good luck bowhunting guys!!!
Old 10-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sdhunter11
Heading out to the far west corner of the state antelope hunting tomarrow, don't know how well it is going to be since the snow storm. A lot of ranchers out there are reporting 20 to 50 percent death loss on cattle so it might be interesting to see how this goes. I would like to think an antelope could withstand more weather punishment than a cow. I guess I will find out soon enough. Good luck bowhunting guys!!!
Sounds awesome, have fun & be safe.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:15 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by sdhunter11
Wow! Maybe you can cut out a "Backstrap" from a beef cow!
Good luck!...sounds like a fun trip!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.