Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2012 Turkey Contests
2012 HNI Spring Turkey Contest Champions Team 4 Beard Bandits >

2012 HNI Spring Turkey Contest Champions Team 4 Beard Bandits

Community

2012 HNI Spring Turkey Contest Champions Team 4 Beard Bandits

Old 06-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Fork Horn

Enjoyed it! It was awesome to see so many of the team members connect, and not just on birds!
Old 06-08-2012, 07:22 PM
EFH
Typical Buck

Guess we'll know tomorrow!!! Guys.... 2nd that on all the posts about our season together. It really makes the hunts a little more sweeter when you connect. We don't know each other personally, but I couldn't wait to tell all of you about my birds and hunts, and also to see and hear about your times in the turkey woods. So many stories that we can all laugh, relate with, and congratulate each other on makes a good time. Arrow, thanks for having me on your team again! We do have a good group here, and if we pull it off you dang right I'll be here pounding out the turkey woods with the beard bandits again next year!
Old 06-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Fork Horn

So is it official??!!
Old 06-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator

I want to take the time and gives congrats out to our team. Its been a great year. Now it looks as if we are waiting on JW to make an official announcement to our victory. Great job teammates.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:10 PM
EFH
Typical Buck

Well........come on with it!
Old 06-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Arrowmaster
I want to take the time and gives congrats out to our team. Its been a great year. Now it looks as if we are waiting on JW to make an official announcement to our victory. Great job teammates.
You have been a great Team Captain Arrowmaster,you have inspired us with your zeal and skill as a Turkey Master. As I saw your post and your efforts to set the pace for the team,it challenged me to do what ever it took to harvest my best Bird yet in my 3rd. season as a Turkey Hunter. Men who are led well perform well and you and all the Vetran hunters on the Team set the bar high so we younger hunters could aspire to meet the challenge. The same goes for all the Captains and Moderators on our Forum,thanks for a great contest!
Old 06-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator

Thank you Doe for the kind words. That means a lot to me. We have one heck of a team. If it wasnt for all our hard work we wouldnt be in the position were in now. Im ready for the Beard Bandits to be crowned Champs. Thanks again to the entire team for a great effort and putting a smile on this old mans face. I would love to get a chance to hunt with every team member here. Come on JW so I can get a big head.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by EFH
Guess we'll know tomorrow!!! Guys.... 2nd that on all the posts about our season together. It really makes the hunts a little more sweeter when you connect. We don't know each other personally, but I couldn't wait to tell all of you about my birds and hunts, and also to see and hear about your times in the turkey woods. So many stories that we can all laugh, relate with, and congratulate each other on makes a good time. Arrow, thanks for having me on your team again! We do have a good group here, and if we pull it off you dang right I'll be here pounding out the turkey woods with the beard bandits again next year!

Old 06-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hunting junkie
Well said doetrain...
Very well said, and I appreciate it. I look forward to keeping the team together next year! This a great group of guys, definitely the best team I've ever been on. And I WILL contribute next year, guaranteed!
Old 06-11-2012, 01:37 PM
JW
Super Moderator

It's Offical - no more entries have occured so the post was closed and you have won the whole dang thing.

Butterball award for Best Bird per hunter Score of 500.5625

Butterball award for Total Bird Entered Score of 1,074.0625 with a ehopping 20 birds entered.......Wow

Congratulations guys......

JW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.