Team 12-Racks & Straps Check In

Old 09-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Fork Horn

Masterchief : Good to see a West Tn. Brother on the team as well.! Hunting bout 45 min north of Jackson. Good Luck this year! Stay in touch ! Might can get together.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Spike

Pa season starts the 29th of the month. I am counting down the days, I will be able to hunt more this year then any previous year due to the fact that the prison I work at lays off its part time guards after 1000 hours and starts again in January. It just so happens that my last day is the first day of archery. Coincidence, I think not!! I will get to hunt as much as I want and I busted my butt to get it done before the season.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:24 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by invmp12
Masterchief : Good to see a West Tn. Brother on the team as well.! Hunting bout 45 min north of Jackson. Good Luck this year! Stay in touch ! Might can get together.
If I make plans to bow hunt lbl Ill get in contact with you before I head up there. Do you ever hunt it? Your a little closer than me.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Typical Buck

How does every one feel about the points for does?
I personally am in favor of it.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Fork Horn

I'm in favor of points for doe as well
Old 09-10-2012, 05:00 PM
Fork Horn

You can put me down for a vote to count does. Masterchief: have never hunted it, wanted to, just don't have anyone that can go with. I'm not doin that hunt by myself. Pm me sometime and I'll give you an email. Would love to try it once anyway. Never know !
Old 09-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by invmp12
You can put me down for a vote to count does. Masterchief: have never hunted it, wanted to, just don't have anyone that can go with. I'm not doin that hunt by myself. Pm me sometime and I'll give you an email. Would love to try it once anyway. Never know !

If I go Ill definately get with you. I'm hoping to get to but it's a long shot now that I can't miss anymore school.

However, next season Ill be living pretty much right by you (Im most likely going to go to college at Martin, either that or UT Knoxville).
Old 09-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Typical Buck

I'm for adding a doe to the scorecard. I've read through the original thread and there are good points. But if they want to change the rules they should do it before everyone's season starts up.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Typical Buck

MasterChief- Looks like we are also on the same team for the youth contest
Old 09-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by iayotehunter
MasterChief- Looks like we are also on the same team for the youth contest
Good deal. It'd be neat if we got put on the same gun team too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.