Team 2 -- Freak Nasty

Old 12-02-2011, 04:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice one npaden. Yep, he's a scrapper too. I'm heading back to WV tonight to hunt tomorrow. Hope to add a doe to the scorecard for us.

Anyone else still hunting? I hope so....the season is still young! I've got a few more weeks in WV, and a little over a month left in VA.

I'm actually amazed at this contest....80 guys, and not even half have taken a deer. I've been in the bow contest for years...success is actually alot better than it has been here so far. Maybe folks just aren't hunting much, or haven't posted their kills. Who knows.

Good luck, lets lay down some points....we are right in the thick of it! A few more deer (buck or doe) and we might nail the coffin shut!
Old 12-02-2011, 08:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am still hunting...going out this afternoon, in fact! Haven't been too much over the last couple weeks, but hope to finish strong. I have passed on 14 different bucks this year. Just haven't had one of the bigger ones come by. Before too long, hopefully. I plan to wait until later in December to start taking some does.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck Bible man. Gotta enjoy passing the smaller ones....I've done it for years. Hopefully a shooter will stroll by!

I'm heading out my back door right now here in VA....maybe I'll stumble on mr. big

Oh, and I looked at the scorecard....I was wrong. Its not even 25% have taken a deer. Quite surprising to me.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:51 AM
Typical Buck

Well I am heading north in a hour for a week of smoke pole
Cant wait hope to add a doe to our score and to finally try my new smokeless Savage 10ML ll
Bought it last year at this time at hunt camp I better not by a gun this year lol the Mrs will kill me
Later Dudes
Treebeard
Old 12-05-2011, 05:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck treebeard, hopefully you will score with the new gun!

I added a nice doe to our scorecard this weekend guys...my daughter helped me out

Old 12-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice looking doe, WV! Glad you got to share it with your daughter! With offspring in mind, my wife and I found out several weeks ago that we are expecting our first...debuting next summer! Pretty exciting stuff.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Bibleman! Nothing better, enjoy the ride...its alot of fun
Old 12-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bible_Man
Nice looking doe, WV! Glad you got to share it with your daughter! With offspring in mind, my wife and I found out several weeks ago that we are expecting our first...debuting next summer! Pretty exciting stuff.
Woot woot atta boy Bible you will be great Dad!
Old 12-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Gang
Well I am back and what a week
I shot way too much and hit less this muzzle loading is tuff lol!

I did score my second buck a nice 7 point with my good buddy.
He touched off just a milla second before me both were kill shots the buck dropped like a stone nothing is better wacking a buck on the run with your best friend!
That afternoon I smacked a doe so we got 50 points and I have had my best season ever two Buck's, a Doe, two Tom's and one Yote
We might pull this off boy's?
Bibleman and I will have been on two champion contest teams together then at this rate
Later
Treebeard

Last edited by Treebeard; 12-10-2011 at 10:21 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice work treebeard! Sounds like a great week. Post up some pics!!!!

I'll be hitting m/l next weekend for a couple days hopefully. I really enjoy m/l hunting these days.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.