Community

Team 14 FanTom Assassins

Old 03-14-2010, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

How about this----> ( Tommie Knockers ) for your team name?
Old 03-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys, lets vote between these three ( Snood Swackers, Swingers, or Phantom Assasins). Also, make sure when you get a bird, score it and post a picture on this thread. If you don't know how to score it, give me the weight of the bird, length of each spur, and length of the beard, and I will score it and post it. My vote goes with Snood Swackers. Be sure to vote out of the three.
Old 03-15-2010, 04:13 AM
Spike

My vote is for Snood Swackers.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:48 AM
Fork Horn

Default team name

I guess I'll go with The swingers, 2nd choice would have been snood dudes but i guess that it is'nt an option.Non of the no-shows have logged in maybe going to altnernates now would work out the best.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Everyone has checked in except zmschillin, Jason Brooks, and coyoteslayingbeast. They have had more than enough time to check in. I guess we'll have to go with some alternates.BTW, I went out on my property this morning and listened to one gobble his head off. He is roosting right where I want him to be. Only problem is, I'll be hunting Texas this weekend, not my property. I just hope he hangs around or doesn't wander off and get shot.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:18 AM
Fork Horn

I'll vote for The Swingers...
Old 03-15-2010, 06:09 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, went out yesterday morning and right where I thought I would find a bird, I found one and he was gobbling his butt off for about 25 minutes on the roost. Only problem is that it is on public land and due to all the water in the swamp, I know the hunters will end up right there sitting next to me. Dang it.

I vote for

Fan_tom Assasins
or
Snood Swackers
Old 03-15-2010, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

FANtom Assasins my vote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Fork Horn

Default team Captain

Since I havn't heard any other nominations or volunteers for team Captain I would like to consider superstrutter team 14 Captain, there is some time sensitive business to get done. The season is upon us. Let's get the admin stuff done cause it's time to hunt.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've already got the ball rolling. I have pm'd Arrowmaster about our three missing members. I'm sure we will get new members soon. I have already notified them that I will be captain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.