Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010-2011 Turkey Contests
Team 10 - Those Flockin Gobblers >

Team 10 - Those Flockin Gobblers

Community

Team 10 - Those Flockin Gobblers

Old 03-17-2011, 02:42 PM
Fork Horn

This is one of the few years I don't have to do much scouting. I know where I'm hunting in Florida, Iowa, and Kansas. I'll scout the day before in Florida and Kansas to pinpoint exactly where I'm setting up the day before my hunt. I do have a couple of new spots I'm working on in Iowa, but have no time to scout them, if I do get them. If I feel it's a better spot than what I'm hunting, I'll have to go in cold.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very seldom do I get out to scout. I did happen to drive by and seen a group of 4 redheads standing in the middle of a pasture and took off running towards a roosting area. So I know where I'll be setting up the 2nd week of the season. Next Saturday I'll head to a spot with a bunch of guys thats over an hour away so there is no scouting that place. Usually loaded with birds though.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:36 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Sounds like a good set up to me Mottz!! We will be lookin for first blood next Saturday!!!!
Old 03-18-2011, 02:43 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome drakeb3 & Garringer55 to your team!!!

Kim
Old 03-19-2011, 08:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Had our local NWTF banquet last night and now I'm getting excited. 1 week away babyI hope its a good opener!!
Old 03-19-2011, 07:32 PM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

I think I am to late to enter, sorry guys, my wife had a miscarriage and it's been a tough go for us. Anyway, good luck to everyone.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:45 AM
Typical Buck

DTC, so very sorry to hear about your wife!!! I added you back to the team. Good Luck!!!

Kim
Old 03-20-2011, 04:46 AM
Fork Horn

DTC, We are having a heckuva time putting a team together. Caselesss5 still hasn't checked on after a couple of pms. If you are still interested, contact Turkey Goddess about getting back on the team, and as far as I'm concerned, drop caseless.
Sorry to hear about your wife's misfortune. Very sad for a couple to have to go thru that.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:49 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Turkey Goddess
DTC, so very sorry to hear about your wife!!! I added you back to the team. Good Luck!!!

Kim
Kim, you are quick. Just wanted to say, you are doing a heckuva job on this contest. Wish everyone would have made it easier on ya. Thanks for your time on keeping all of this together. Jay
Old 03-20-2011, 05:01 AM
Typical Buck

Thank you Jay! I know, I don't like removing people from the contest - but we need people to check in!!! I'm trying to get you guys up to a full team! I'm originally from Minnesota too - born & raised there!

Thanks again!!!

Kim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.