Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010-2011 Turkey Contests
Team 10 - Those Flockin Gobblers >

Team 10 - Those Flockin Gobblers

Community

Team 10 - Those Flockin Gobblers

Old 04-02-2011, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

My season is looking up. I heard some birds this morning. But, never did see any.....AGAIN! Get use to my unsuccessful posts guys, cause my luck with turkeys is not good.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

All i can say Mottz is keep at it. If you can here em'..

I tell ya, sometimes when I call and they gobble from way out but dont seem to want to get any closer, I stop calling. Theres been a few times theyve snuck in out of no where and gobbled 40 yards away.

Good luck!
Old 04-02-2011, 04:06 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
My season is looking up. I heard some birds this morning. But, never did see any.....AGAIN! Get use to my unsuccessful posts guys, cause my luck with turkeys is not good.

Keep after em Mottz!! It will come together sooner or later!!
Old 04-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Typical Buck

Keep on 'em Mottz - you never know when ol' longbeard will peep his evil head around the corner... LOL

Kim
Old 04-03-2011, 08:45 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Well just got back from checkin one of my trail cams and no bird pics!!! But the good news is about 10 yards behind the cam was some fresh tracks and a big spot where it looked like one dusted itself. Also the land owner told me he seen a nice tom a couple days ago by the house and I spotted 2 hens cutting up thru the woods on my way out. So they are there!! Will check again in a few days.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:25 AM
Fork Horn

hey team members had a great time out in the woods friday but had the hunt killed by dogs!!!!!!!!!!!! had 5 or six birds gobbling like heck but never came closer than a 100 yrds. I will be out after them in the am hoping next post is a good long story with pictures ...good luck to those who are out hunting like me and for the rest who have to wait ..your time is comming soon and when you are out we are already done so ..it kinda works out .

...oh and btw j76 its 80 here shorts and tee shirt with cold beer in hand ...
Old 04-04-2011, 05:35 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Mud!.....Hope that beers a skunky one!!! J/K! Bring em on bud!! want to see some pics of a big boy!

Mottz, How did the sunday hunt go?

Hope to hear soon from Mr. Osceola, aka Iowa Jaybird, I beleive he has a pair of em to get us on the board with!!

Also Kellyguinn is down to just a couple days befor he can put the hurt on one. Good luck!!

I'm expecting the stickers in the next couple days or so and when i get em they will be on their way to you guys. I Do Not Have Addresses For Zubba Or Gobbling Buck!! Pm me an address if ya want one. Good luck Boys!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 06:23 AM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

Youth season starts Saturday which means DTC Jr gets another chance. I have been seeing several gobblers around but not hearing much gobbling. I checked 2 of my cuddebacks and one of them has 8 jakes on it this week but none of the long beards. Lil Mr. Jake better duck Saturday morning, DTC Jr will be gunning.lol
Old 04-04-2011, 07:19 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Wish DTCJr Good luck for me!! That's one lucky little guy to get the opportunity to hunt like he does!!
Old 04-04-2011, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looking forward to seeing IAJaybirds gobbler. Good luck to anyone else heading out. I still have a couple weeks here in IA.

J76, thanks for offering to send the sticker. I will save you the postage, no need to send it. Thanks man.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.