Community
2010-2011 Gun Deer Hunting Contest Good Luck Everyone!

Official Team #2 Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 07:53 PM
Typical Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbsr
I need for you to pick a tean captain.

Sorry about the delay

Canuck2, do you want to be the captain having the first deer down? Anyone want to step up?
Holy geez, our team is sailing without a captain? OK, if nobody else is jumping at it, I'll take the position by default. Will let jrbsr know by posting on his team captain thread.

Last edited by Canuck_2; 11-17-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:17 AM
Fork Horn

well last weekend was opener, saw 11 total opening morning but none that afternoon or sunday morning. was doing drives during the day, but no shooting for me. going to be hunting hard tomorrow-saturday, and hopefully sunday as well so hopefully i'll come back with something. good luck to everyone out there!
Old 11-23-2010, 03:38 PM
Typical Buck

nothing here yet. seen nice ones.. no shot. i have until Sunday. Then 5 days after that muzzleloader season. 2 weeks of that. Hope I score
Old 11-27-2010, 09:33 AM
Typical Buck

Hey everyone. I just sent a pm to all our team members and hope that everyone shows up here again. We don't seem to be having a whole lot of luck, but we're all interested in hearing about everybody's season anyway. Good luck to all; let's get the updates rolling in.

BTW, I'm in suspension mode right now. Late archery opens on Dec 1 and I can then go after a doe.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:13 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Canuck_2
Hey everyone. I just sent a pm to all our team members and hope that everyone shows up here again. We don't seem to be having a whole lot of luck, but we're all interested in hearing about everybody's season anyway. Good luck to all; let's get the updates rolling in.

BTW, I'm in suspension mode right now. Late archery opens on Dec 1 and I can then go after a doe.
got it.

shot a doe yesterday. gonna try and find her today. its been cool so the meat will be ok.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:58 AM
Spike

I am here. Shot a seven point, so I will try to have pics and a score up on this page soon.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Fork Horn

i'm here... WI gun season ended today and no bucks for me. did have a shot at a nice 10pt (possibly one of the wide ones from my trail cam pics) but couldn't get him. had 1 guy in our party get a awesome 13pt w/ almost a 2nd/3rd main beam, i'll try to get pictures up soon.

might be getting out some late season with a bow but not 100%... good luck to everyone out there!!
Old 11-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks for the updates, guys. Bristow, did you get the doe OK? true. looking forward to seeing your buck. Boogey, I hope you do get out for some archery. Continued good luck everyone.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:25 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Canuck_2
Thanks for the updates, guys. Bristow, did you get the doe OK? true. looking forward to seeing your buck. Boogey, I hope you do get out for some archery. Continued good luck everyone.
ghost doe. no blood, no body. nothing. sigh.

But I did get a buck this evening. Just a 5 pointer though. he'll score around 40 i think. But I can still get a doe too.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

Nice going on the buck, Bristowboy. Picture?

I got a doe this evening, but it was with my bow and so doesn't count for our team score. And that's it for hunting for me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.