Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 16 - Rack Addicts

Old 11-11-2010, 08:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

This morning I seen 1 small buck. My daughter seen that same small buck. She also seen 8 doe from her stand that I did not see. We will be back at it tonight. Hopefully our luck will change a little. We have been seeing deer, just no shots for her yet. Good luck and happy hunting to all.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

This evenings hunt my daughter seen three does from her stand and I didn't see any at all. As long as we keep going out I will keep the reports up. I wish we would have went to this stand location Tuesday morning. Look what came by about 9am. She would have had about a 22 yard shot at this boy if she chose to take him. Then there a couple night shots of some other bucks. One of them is Brutus and the other buck I'm not sure of.
Attached Thumbnails Team 16 - Rack Addicts-scrape-11-11-10-191.jpg   Team 16 - Rack Addicts-scrape-11-11-10-283.jpg   Team 16 - Rack Addicts-scrape-11-11-10-287.jpg  
Old 11-12-2010, 04:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

We didn't get to go out this morning. This afternoon is probably iffy at best. I just don't know if we will have the time to go. Saturday morning is a maybe. saturday night is out because of the football game. At this point Sunday morning and evening both look pretty good. I will keep you updated when we go out. Good luck and happy hunting to all.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, we didn't get to go out this evening either. Hopefully tomorrow morning we will be out in the woods again. If we don't get out in the morning it won't be until Sunday until we can get out there. Good luck and happy hunting to all.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, did not get out again today. We will definitely be going out tomorrow. I should say we will definitely be going out tomorrow unless it is raining too hard. I will keep you all up dated. Good luck and happy hunting to all.
Old 11-13-2010, 06:39 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats to your wife zmax!! Great story as well, it's always good to have another bow addicted on our side..

As for me, last weekend was slow.. I saw a lot of deer they were chasing the does hard, but they were all out of range, I'm thinking I need to move my primary stand next year.. I'm hunting to much on memories and not enough on my knowledge of the land, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done that.. This morning went slow as well only having a yearling doe within range.. Would have been great eating and kind of wishing I would have taken it, considering I'm only able to be a weekend warrior right now with the workload and job duties I've taken on this year, but I'm hoping that I go back out this evening and whack the big boy I've been waiting for.. Next Saturday is the last bow only hunting for a while so I hope I can get some bone on the ground before then.. But I'll only rifle hunt long enough to get some meat in the freeze then back to bow hunting for the rest of the year.. Good luck to all and safe hunting!!
Old 11-14-2010, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Unfortunately no morning hunt today. The rain was coming down pretty good here. the afternoon is suppose to clear up a little ao it looks like there will be a pretty good chance we will be going out. Good luck and happy hunting to all.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

This weekend has just been a wash as far as hunting goes. Everytime I thought I would be going out, something always came up. We did not get out this evening either. As of right now nothing is going on for Monday. Chances are looking good we will be going out Monday morning. As long as the weather cooperates this week, we are going to try and get out every morning and evening through Thursday. Friday night I will have to go back to work. By the way my high school team won again so we will be playing in the regional finals this Saturday. Good luck and happy hunting to all.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

We seen 5 this morning, nothing we wanted to shoot. May or may not get out this afternoon, not sure yet. Rain is on the way tomorrow. Hopefully the morning will be good. Good luck and happy hunting to all.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:25 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by pjarrows
HuntingBry can stay I will take myself off the team,
wow I pulled my self off this team for that member to bad, I would have liked to stay, I see your on the board good for you all. Good luck all and safe hunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.