Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 16 - Rack Addicts

Old 11-17-2010, 04:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

We only got out yesterday morning. We seen two little bucks which she chose to let walk. We are going to try and go out this evening, tomorrow morning and evening, and Friday evening. I have to go back to work Friday night so that is why we aren't going out Friday morning. Happy hunting and good luck to all.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:40 PM
Fork Horn

pjarrows, you can be an honorary team member. Hope your hunting is going good. I've not scored yet, waiting for the big one. I've had a couple of basket 6's in range along with some does but can't seem to coax in the shooters.

Switching to gun season for the next week and then back to the bow.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys, for me it's back to work tonight. My daughter and I may get in one more sit this evening before I go back. This weekend is youth gun season here in Ohio so we won't be going out on the weekend. I do have Tuesday and Wednesday nights off this coming week. I will also be off next weekend. We should be able to get a few hunts in those few days. The Monday after Thanksgiving starts gun season for 7 days so we won't be going out there at all either. If we go out tonight I will update you on the hunt. Good luck and happy hunting to all.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I did manage to take out a doe Friday evening. I snuck one in before I had to go back to work. Now I just need to help my daughter nail a buck. I'm sure in the late season I will get an itch and want to get back out there myself. I will probably pick up at least one more doe tag. Good luck and happy hunting to all.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

It looks like my daughter and I will be back at it Tuesday evening. We will also be out Wednesday morning and evening. Then we will try to hit it Friday evening. The weekend looks good for a Saturday evening hunt, Sunday morning and evening hunts as well. Then it will be the start of gun season which lasts for one week. I will be sitting at home and working in gun season. Good luck and happy hunting to all.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:26 AM
Fork Horn

Well this week and next week are Rifle Season for Buck and then in 3 weeks it is Rifle Doe Season.. So I'm going to set the bow down this week and hunt with a few family members that are in for the holidays, but I'll be back at it in a week or so with the bow..
Old 11-25-2010, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

It was a slow night in the stand last night. We only seen one deer as we were getting down out of the stand. We couldn't tell what it was. We may get out Friday and Saturday evenings. Then we should be able to hunt Sunday morning and evening.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Fork Horn

Well rifle season went off without a bang, literally.. I saw some spikes and a lot of does, but I let them walk.. This week coming up is Doe season with a rifle, I'm not sure if I'm gonna take the rifle out to get some meat or the bow to get the bone of the ground.. Either way I'm still out there hunting hard, hoping to get another one on the board for us.. How's everyone else doing? Good luck to all..
Old 12-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Between my son and I we have 5 deer down. We both have taken out a buck and he has 1 doe and I have a doe and a button buck. Now that gun season is over my daughter and I might get back at it and try and get her a buck. I may buy one more doe tag also so I have another excuse to get the bow out in the late season and see what I can all see. Good luck and happy hunting to all. There is still time to put one on the board. Get out there and get one!!!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

My daughter and I will be back at it this weekend and this coming week before the second gun season opens next weekend. Is anyone else out there still hunting? If so, good luck and happy hunting to all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.