Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33) >

Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33)

Old 12-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Typical Buck

Whats up everyone?

Been out just about every morning and evening the last week and a half and have only seen b bucks or small does.
Gun season came in Saturday but the weather has not been cooperating at all.
It's either mid to high 60's or raining sideways (pun intended )
Old 12-02-2009, 05:14 PM
Spike

Just checking in guys. I've been very busy with work the last few weeks. I'm glad I got my buck early because I haven't seen anything worth talking about in the last month. I hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Spike

i'm still pluggin away guys. i'm a pastor and being the holiday season, it seems like there is an event every night. anyways, i was in a tree all day yesterday and saw the sum total of one doe. i should have waxed her but was hoping to see something with horns. our gun season starts here next week but the stands i have been hunting are really just as effective with a bow.

anyways, our season runs all the way through Feb. so i still have a lot of time to log in a tree. you guys are an awesome team, hopefully i can contribute to the cause.

i'll check in soon. be safe and enjoy the holidays.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:23 AM
Typical Buck

Surge, I hear ya man!
It's been tough hunting for me as well but that's the beauty of this game and it could all change and be forgotten in a matter of seconds when that buck walks by

NJ did you ever get those pictures from your buddy so it can be posted?
Old 12-07-2009, 04:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Only been out a bit here...
got some snow.. maybe we can find out if deer really still do exist here in MA..
Anyway, remember how I wounded that one in NY a few weeks back. Apparently he WAS doing fine... the landowner's neighbor got him yesterday AM w/ shotgun. He is the closest to the camera in this pic... oh well, at least he didn't go to waste!

Old 12-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Typical Buck

Thats alot of mass from MA!
Old 12-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Turns out that wasn't my deer!!! hehe..
They just called and found another nice 8 100 yards from last blood on mine in the middle of the property... they will do the autopsy soon to see if it is or not... whatever is left from the coyotes.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Is that one guys deer entered yet? I'd be jumping your friends @ss to get those pics to you.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have not heard back from him yet.. the only pic I have now is the one I posted of the gun & deer. My digital crapped out on me on the trip and don't have any of the pics... he is supposed to be sending me some of the deer hanging w/ me next to it...
Old 12-11-2009, 04:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well, The deer they found 100 yards from last blood is my buck... He cut the head and sent me pics.. there is no mistaking this 8 w/ these brow tines... i'm pretty pumped... I wish I could have recovered him whole, but it is better than not getting him at all....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.