Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Heart Shot Thread (17) >

Official Team Heart Shot Thread (17)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Heart Shot Thread (17)

Old 09-24-2009, 08:27 AM
Fork Horn

absolutely! it will get us all pumped up! and thats awesome. where in WI were you? i was hunting in Jeaunau county. It was a blast... and yeas, we are seeing ANOTHER huge acorn crop on our land. We pulled the cameras and 90% of the pics were does.. kinda upsetting i suppose, but i suppose look at it on the bright side- the horny boys are lookin for women and we've got the whole darn herd! lol. in about 2 weeks, the Buck activity will defianetly be pickin up. the farmer down the road will be cuttin his corn field. and we have 2 acres of corn that we dont cut. so we have the food and the women. hah. Now, im already lookin to gettin ready for next year, LOL. and I was wondering, we have 3 foodplots in the woods. right now, they are all in Rape and turnips. next year though, Im lookin to put them all in different stuff- so things are maturing over different times.. we are going to be planting half corn, half soybeans and sunflowers out in the field. so thats out of the question. and we are also going to clover our atv trails.. so thats out to.. one will be in rape again so what do you all suggest for the other two?
Old 09-24-2009, 08:54 AM
Typical Buck

I'm going nuts here. I've posted quite a few pic's on here but for some reason I just can't seem to get them to load up. Are we still using photobucket and then loading the URL from there? I'm also having trouble with the Avatar. I know it has to be "operator error" but I keep getting a message that the file is too large. I loaded it from SuperRedhawks Avatar maybe I'll try a different one. Man, I feel like a real " dumbass".

Dan
Old 09-24-2009, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm hunting a little 40 acre spot in Chippewa county.
It's a beautiful area, big woods and lots of little lakes. My first season hunting there.
The property consists of several funnels between lakes, and when the rut starts kicking in, I have a feeling bucks will have no choice but to travel through it, unless they like to swim alot .
Old 09-24-2009, 12:30 PM
Fork Horn

lol. it can be a bit confusing. I am a college kid.. so i am supposed to be a computer wiz and I still have trouble. lol. oh well. that is awesome. Are the mosquiteos really bad becuse of the lakes? thay were pretty bad by me this past weekend..
Old 09-24-2009, 01:14 PM
Typical Buck

This is a test. lol This is my tracking dog Vars. I'm getting closer. lol Now if I can figure out how to make em bigger. I just figured out that if you click on it it goes to full size.

Dan Official Team Heart Shot Thread (17)-illinois-pic-s.jpg

Last edited by mfd1027; 09-24-2009 at 04:21 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:30 PM
Typical Buck

I'm getting there. Finally got the Avatar to load. Thanks SRH.

Dan
Old 09-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Typical Buck

Official Team Heart Shot Thread (17)-getattachment.jpg

In 2007 we had a 140" min. Unfortunately this guy didn't make it. Had a little coyote trouble too. Still a real nice buck and the guy was tickled to death with him.

Does anybody know why these are coming up as thumbnails?

Dan
Old 09-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

Official Team Heart Shot Thread (17)-getattachment.jpg

I normally take at least 30-40 pic's and here's the one we sent home with the hunter. Of course they can have all of them but this is probably the one we printed and framed for him. I didn't want you guys to think I took lousy pic's. lol Now if I could figure out how to upload the dang things. lol In my eyes a good picture is just as important as a good mount.

Dan
Old 09-24-2009, 07:24 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by mfd1027
OK, I sent PM's to our two no-shows (Hoyt Viper and INBOWMAN). Hoyt Viper was not found in the register. I know he was a member because he was on my Turkey Contest team. I'll go ahead and post something in the no-show thread to give Rob/Pa a headsup.

Man, I feel like a real DA. Sorry about sending you a PM Outdoorsman. I went looking all over the forums looking for you because I just knew that I had just seen you post somewhere. It was rt. in this thread. I found it when I went to post this message.

I think we need a Capt. or two or three. Any volunteers?

I hope we can keep up the communication. So far for names we have:
string em up
doublelung

Dan
I sent PM a few weeks ago....maybe I did something wrong, but I hope i didnt lose my spot!

**update** I got a bit confused because I am also on team 17 for the gun season as well. I think I got my PM's out of whack, but I hope Im still allowed on this team 17, my season starts the 4th and already cant sleep thinking about my setups and awesome plots this year! Sorry for the delay guys, I hope it didnt mess you guys up. Looks like a strong team!

Last edited by Hoyt_Viper; 09-24-2009 at 07:29 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:10 PM
Typical Buck

Viper- You're in man!! We need you. Keep checking back in we're trying to keep the communication going.

Dan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.