Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team X Factor Thread (10) >

Official Team X Factor Thread (10)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team X Factor Thread (10)

Old 09-14-2009, 02:17 AM
Fork Horn

Ed I would have to say that he is around 100 to 110 he is a good looking buck though. I wish I could get out and do some hunting but I won't be able to get out until early Oct. Good luck to all of you that are out hunting and have a great season.

William
Old 09-14-2009, 07:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree w/ everyone, thanks for the input, I've decided to let him walk if he presents a shot. I can't wait till friday... gonna be great to be in the woods again.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:43 AM
Typical Buck

You guys have fsh on your team? Oh my goodness, someone is going to have to pick up the slack. Andy, did you clear your wheelchair lanes yet?

Okay, just kidding. fsh is a great guy and as you can see by his success, a fantastic hunter.

Good luck to your team.

Andy, pictures of the farm look awesome. The place you have is what dreams are made of and I know that you put a lot of work into it.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Typical Buck

I'D SAY HE IS ABOUT 100 INCHES

Good luck in letting him pass
Old 09-16-2009, 04:33 AM
Typical Buck

Why can't it be Saturday the 3rd of Oct

It can't come soon enough, looking at everyones success or hearing that they were sitting in the stand it just sucks that i can't do the same thing just yet
Old 09-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by MATHEWS PA BOWHUNTER
Why can't it be Saturday the 3rd of Oct

It can't come soon enough, looking at everyones success or hearing that they were sitting in the stand it just sucks that i can't do the same thing just yet

That's the day I'm getting married. I'm looking forward to October 13th. We get back from Jamaica on the 12th, so I am gonna hopefully go out the morning of the 13th, and then go out and watch the hole get dug for my new house. I'll be busy.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:15 PM
Typical Buck

I was out the last two nights. Nada last night, but jumped a few deer walking back from the stand. Tonight, I sat in a well-concealed ground blind and saw several deer feed in my alafalfa and clover fields. A nice 2-1/2 8ptr fed in the open, and I toyed with him by rattling and grunting - but he was not a shooter. The oaks are loaded around here, but are not dropping yet. I have a few hot spots to head for once the white oaks start dropping.

Keep us posted on your hunts guys, and I feel your pain for having to wait to Oct to hunt.

Crenth - at least you picked the Oct doldrums to get married, and not the rut, lol. Congrats on the upcoming wedding.

-fsh

Last edited by fshafly2; 09-17-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, I was planning on going out this morning, but I ended up getting stuck at work till 12:30 last night, (I'm back at work now). It would have been a great morn, nice and overcast. It's killing me this week to not hunt! I've been working 12 hr days for a while now and basically the last two years of my work are culimnating into this next week, so I've gotta make work a priority for at least another week Anyway being how tired I am right now, I'm pretty useless at work, so I'm going to leave by noon for an evening hunt... I sure could use something good right now...

I'll check in later!
Old 09-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Typical Buck

I spent a lot of time hunting this guy last season (at least I think he is the "one"), and looking for his sheds last spring. Nice to know he still lives. Photo from last month.

-fsh

Old 09-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Holy cow fsh....that thing is a hammer!

I couldn't even imagine seeing one like that...wow. I wish you luck my friend, that is a buck of a lifetime - at least around here it is.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.