Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21) >

Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

Old 08-28-2009, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just a freindly reminder for everyone to make sure they go over the contest rules. Number 7 is the big one....

7. You must have a pictured posted on the contest page within the Official Score Card thread to enter a deer. The bow must be in the picture and the entire deer must be in the picture, no skull pictures, no rack pictures...the buck, the bow, and yourself must be in the picture.....call me skeptical. This rule will be enforced this year, no exceptions with no apologies.

When you put that buck on the ground, take the time to get a good picture, so make sure your camera is ready to go. Don't make the mistake alot of other make and forget your bow in the picture.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glad you guys liked the avatar! Good luck!
Old 08-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Typical Buck

KYDeerHunter03, that is one sweet avatar. Thanks very much for making that for us.

Getting pumped for our opener this coming Tuesday; this is a buck off my trail cam from yesterday - not either of the 2 bucks I posted the other day.

Last edited by Canuck_2; 08-28-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jack,
That is a nice looking buck, good mass and tine length. Hope you get a crack at him. My opener isn't til Oct. 1st. Heading out tommorow to check my cam and stands. I hope to have some pics to share we you fellow team mates...
Old 08-29-2009, 07:56 AM
Typical Buck

My season starts on Tuesday. Man am I excited. Dave and I went out to the farm last night and watched the bean field to see what we had coming through and there where probably 15 or so that came out. We finally saw a buck that was pretty tall but still needs another year to grow. Hopefully we will have some bigger boys coming through next week.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here are three of the bucks that where on my trail cam. The pics are alright, to much light in background, so we moved it over near another stand. We also pointed it toword the south so the sun shouldn't be so bad. Hey first time with the new toy. The first 2 look like a couple nice 8 points. We also had alot of pics of does and does with fawns. Not to mention a yote that was there an hour before we where...
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)-trail-cam-0807-0829-012.jpg   Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)-trail-cam-0807-0829-014.jpg   Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)-trail-cam-0807-0829-028.jpg  
Old 08-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Typical Buck

Mark, it looks like you've got yourself a sweet spot there. Are those 2 different bucks in the first 2 pictures? I know, I've got successive pictures of bucks travelling together that are very similar but are different deer.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:33 AM
Typical Buck

I need to invest in some trail cameras. Well, maybe not. Don't want to be to disappointed with whats on the property's. Now its in my brain that there are good bucks there. If there are cameras my worst nightmares may come true. LOL
Old 08-30-2009, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cool

Originally Posted by Canuck_2
Mark, it looks like you've got yourself a sweet spot there. Are those 2 different bucks in the first 2 pictures? I know, I've got successive pictures of bucks travelling together that are very similar but are different deer.
They are 2 different bucks. I have a couple other pics taken in that time frame that shows both of them together The pics aren't as good as these. One looks like a real tall 8 and the other a wide 8. I wish the pics I had them a little closer to the cam weren't so washed out. I set t up with an eastern exposure, hoping the trees would block the sun more. Hey evertime I go out I hope I can learn something...
Old 08-30-2009, 05:16 PM
Typical Buck

Good luck to you Jack - maybe you can get your team on the board early and snipe at the rest of us, lol.

-fsh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.