Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Rut Nutz Thread (27) >

Official Team Rut Nutz Thread (27)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Rut Nutz Thread (27)

Old 10-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Another evening sit, and all I saw were 1 doe with 2 fawns. I think the bucks must still be in hte corn.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Havnt been hunting much but i will be going out in the morning.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:29 PM
Fork Horn

still haven't been on MN stand, but this weekend will change that. Hopefully i will get out of work a bit early tomorrow and get on stand fo a bit and if nothing else will be sat morn. good luck all - i think this would be a good weekend to but another on the ground.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good Luck Travis! I wont be getting out much if at all this weekend. We have been fighting the pnemonia, and H1N1 Flu this week with my 12 year old Step Son, and now I have come down with the crap too. Plus we have to get our camper all cleaned out and get it winterized this weekend before they shut the water off on Monday.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Fork Horn

hey just checkin in from nebraska. Have not saw a whole lot lately. Been working long hours so not much time to hunt.
Hopefully we will start seeing some rut action in the next 10 days.

Matt
Old 10-19-2009, 03:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hunted hard all weekend and only saw one good buck. We are starting to see scrapes and rubs though. Another week or two and things should really get going.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:46 AM
Fork Horn

well, still haven't been in a tree here in the home state yet this year. Left work early to sit Friday night and ended up getting busy doing other things. I did sneak out to get the trail cam and with nothing on that decided to hunt elsewhere. Sat went pheasant hunting with the family and that went real well - limited on roosters. Did move my trail cam and hung a stand in a different area - hopefully get into the stand this week sometime.

Good luck all!
Old 10-19-2009, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pheasants Travis! It looks like you and your family had a great hunt. I grew up upland hunting. We had great quail hunting around my hometown of Macomb, IL. I spent quite a lot of time time north of Bloomington, IL hunting pheasants with my Dads family. I really miss those days. Time is so limited now that the only thing I get to focus on is bowhunting. Thanks for posting that pic. It brought back many good memories.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, it's been a little quiet on our team thread this week. How is everyone doing? I couldn't get out at all this week because of work, but I am going to hunt tomorrow, sat., and sun. It looks like we are going to have good weather for the weekend, other than winds mostly out of the south/southwest .
Old 10-22-2009, 02:37 PM
Spike

Not a lot of deer movement in PA lately. I have seen a lot of small bucks and passed on a few small 8 points, but the rut is just around the corner and I have some vacation time planned for early Nov. so hopefully I can put a big one on the ground.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.