Community
2008 Indoor Leagues Enjoy some off-season archery fun by participating in one of our Indoor Shooting Leagues.

Week 4 scores talk.

Old 02-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Week 4 scores talk.

ORIGINAL: Rick James

Man, you guys are dropping like fleas!!

Who's still planning to turn in a score?
I will..... Not sure if it will be sat or sun though.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Fork Horn

I'll shoot mine tomorrow.
Old 02-02-2008, 12:50 AM
Typical Buck

[blockquote]
quote:

ORIGINAL: Rick James

Man, you guys are dropping like fleas!!

Who's still planning to turn in a score?
[/blockquote]

Leave 'em alone , Matt - it's the only way I'll get to climb up the leader board.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:17 AM
Typical Buck

I hope I can shoot my score on saterday. I was shooting the other day and noticed that my string was fraying real bad from the sharp edges on my super peep. The peep just kept fraying the string fiber by fiber. I had a new string made for it today so I will be putting her on tomarrow. As for the peep housing, It will be getting a few sharp edges debured......
Old 02-02-2008, 04:44 AM
Typical Buck

I forgot my scores to type in. I was going to bring them to Fla. but left them at home. Its been pretty fun so far at the ASA. Our team did not do so well, but thats the way it goes. Hopefully today is good for me. I'm still getting used to the BT. If I get home in time tomorrow I will post my score if not it will have to be my by week.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Shot my worst round of the season just now.... 439 15X.... Heck, my practice round was a 443..... I have been going in reverse since week 3...

No excuses... I didn't execute.
Old 02-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I may not be shooting 440's, but I am very pleased to have met my short term goal (breaking 400). My new goal is to repeat next week. This round just felt so good. After shooting a practice round a couple days ago with 20 F and 25 knot winds, this was a big boost to my confidence. This was the fourth time this week my son and I shot together. That is what it is really all about.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

I just posted my round. I was able to shoot it at work today in the Spot league. I shot REALLY well for me, shots were breaking well, and I was happy that I shot good with other people on the line with me.It's definately the best spot round I'veshot. I still have a little ways to go, but it felt good to winfor the night in leagues.However I think I'm going to have to rest my shoulder. I'm on the verge of hurting something [:@]
Old 02-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Typical Buck

Hey mat/tn Let's see that target face..........that's great shootin'
Old 02-02-2008, 11:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: RuttNutt

Hey mat/tn Let's see that target face..........that's great shootin'
I left it at work. I'll post up a picture Monday. I meant to bring it home and put it on the wall. With my 300 5 spot targets. Shooting this well is REALLY driving me to want more and work hard to get it. I'm really going to start plugging away on some blank bailing, and 10yd games. I've been blank bailing for about 20 shots before I even put the slidebar on. Just to get the feel of those great breaking shots.

Quick Reply: Week 4 scores talk.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.