Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Indoor Leagues
 Week 2 Standings and Discussion >

Week 2 Standings and Discussion

Community
2008 Indoor Leagues Enjoy some off-season archery fun by participating in one of our Indoor Shooting Leagues.

Week 2 Standings and Discussion

Old 01-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Week 2 Standings and Discussion

If anyone notices anything wrong, please send me a PM. It's easier to make all the changes when I have time if I have them all listed in one place, such as my PM's.

Old 01-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Week 2 Standings and Discussion

ruttnut's shooting open
Old 01-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

And I guess you would need to start the numbers, as buckeye being number 1.....Ohio[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][8D]
Old 01-22-2008, 12:53 PM
Typical Buck

yup, I am shootin' open..............
Old 01-22-2008, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats, guys. Great numbers. My short term goal is to break 400. Then, I am after Jeff.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:16 PM

Well I was actually pretty disappointed in my score, I'm capable of better. But, I got my "official" targets from Lancaster today, and last evening I installed my new Sword Apex Micro 3rd plane, 5 .010 pin sight. I don't have a lens on it to keep me in the bowhunter classes, but I'm really believing the .010 pins will do nothing but help. That .029 I had covered almost the entire 10 ring @ 20 yards.....LOL
Old 01-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mobow

Well I was actually pretty disappointed in my score, I'm capable of better. But, I got my "official" targets from Lancaster today, and last evening I installed my new Sword Apex Micro 3rd plane, 5 .010 pin sight. I don't have a lens on it to keep me in the bowhunter classes, but I'm really believing the .010 pins will do nothing but help. That .029 I had covered almost the entire 10 ring @ 20 yards.....LOL
I'd actually rather have a larger pin to shoot spots with.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Did you learn nothing from Matt?? Now watch that .010 pin float..it'll get ya dizzy..Bigger is better.

Good Luck!

Edit to note that Matt/TN and I posted some 11 seconds apart..so we were both typing at the same time..and the Matt I referenced was RJ.. But I agree with both of'em..
Old 01-22-2008, 01:56 PM
Dominant Buck

I was gonna ask this, too.

I may get a big 'ol 20 yd pin and the rest .019 when I get a new one. That sight Mobow has is SWEET!
Old 01-22-2008, 02:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

Here comes the obvious question, are you ready? Why? With my .029 covering up the entire 10 ring, I don't have a fine aiming point, it's more of a loose aiming point. Can't hit what I can't see, right?

I shot it a few times last evening to sight my 20 yard pin in, and I noticed a huge difference just with that. I'm pretty sure it's going to do nothing but help me, but I don't have near the experience you do, so I may be wrong.....

For those that may be interested ( I know of 1....) here is a picture, and I'm working on a full review of the sword sight. I'm currently writing it up, and have a few more pictures to take.

Quick Reply: Week 2 Standings and Discussion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.