Community
2008 Indoor Leagues Enjoy some off-season archery fun by participating in one of our Indoor Shooting Leagues.

Week 1 Scores Talk

Old 01-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Week 1 Scores Talk

ORIGINAL: MOmightymite

ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

I got my "New to me" Ross 337 Competiton today. She's already busting X's and shafts . I've got to get a different module on it "I think" and then I'll be ready to ROCK!
After you fix the module what will your next excuse be?

I'm not sure. Once I get everything fixed I would imagine I would have any. What's yours?
Old 01-10-2008, 04:26 PM

I got my "New to me" Ross 337 Competiton today. She's already busting X's and shafts . I've got to get a different module on it "I think" and then I'll be ready to ROCK!

I'm not sure. Once I get everything fixed I would imagine I would have any. What's yours?
I can make a whole list if you want me to.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

I can make a whole list if you want me to.

haha
Old 01-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man, this is much easier shooting inside. No fishtailing arrows in the wind.

And it helps that I can see my pins now too. I just put a Verifier in my peep. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!

Never having shot in a indoor league, I had no idea what a difference it makes from shooting outdoors in this weather. I like Buckeyes idea of shooting on the basement with no crowds around tho. The pressure of shooting at a shop may make things a tad tuffer.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:43 PM

I know what you mean about arrows fishtailing. I shot at Mo-Bowhnter's house and we shot from his barn but had the target out of the barn about 10 yards. There we some pretty big wind gusts and i could tell cuz the arrow would fishtail like you said, but it didnt affect my score too much cuz the tip would be were i aimed. I cant wait to get back to school were the shop i shoot is only about 2 miles away.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Am I the only one that can't wait to shoot next week's round?
Old 01-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm looking forward to it and will probably shoot another full game this week at some point just to try and work some things out. I'm hoping to have things sorted by next weeks round. I have a new cable ordered for my bow that needs installed before I can really tweak things where they need to be, but hopefully soon I can get a final tune on this thing and just worry about shooting.

I just picked up a new Outdoor Range bag to hang in the basement and 20 targets, I should be able to start shooting in the basement this weekend!! [8D]
Old 01-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Typical Buck

I have not even shot this weeks round yet. I just picked up my new bow tonight and have started getting it set up. I will tune it tomorrow and get it sighted in for 3D on Saturday and squeeze in my round on Sunday.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man did i shoot awful tonight[&o].I will do better next week.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:46 AM
Dominant Buck

JM...

Have you had any trouble with your verifier coming out? Mine has come out, twice. I hope it's not a sign of things to come. I need to figure out a way to secure it.

Quick Reply: Week 1 Scores Talk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.