Community
2008 Indoor Leagues Enjoy some off-season archery fun by participating in one of our Indoor Shooting Leagues.

Ring size on Vegas?

Old 12-28-2007, 01:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ring size on Vegas?

I didn't sign up for the Indoor League, but I'm interested in shooting some on the side to see how I actually do. I shot a 45 shot round today at my Morelli Outdoor Range target. I was shooting at ~25yds though. I was wondering what would the equivalent size of a 2" circle (which is what the Outdoor range circles are I believe) be on a Vegas Target? Would 2" extend into the 7 ring? 8 ring? Just curious, as I don't have my Vegas targets yet and I'm trying to guage how I did.
Old 12-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ring size on Vegas?

The yellow (9 ring) is probably about 2.5" diameter. I don't know the exact dimensions to be honest and can't seem to find it anywhere online. The Outdoor Range target black dots are between the size of a vegas 10 and 9 ring though.
Old 12-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Matt, I couldn't find it online anywhere either, and I was trying to guage an idea just by looking at some of the pictures of targets you posted in the past. I wish I would have kept track of my "score" as I was really on today. I was really just testing to see how fatigue would set in on the last few rounds in the cold (and it did, my shots suffered toward the end a bit). I only had a few shots land outside the black dots on the Outdoor Range. Wouldn't have had a very good X count, however. Of course this is all just talk without any proof I was just curious is all. I need to place my order for a few targets here.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Fork Horn

X ~ 3/4"
10 ~ 1 1/2"
9 ~ 3"