Community
2008 Indoor Leagues Enjoy some off-season archery fun by participating in one of our Indoor Shooting Leagues.

Shot my best score today!

Old 12-26-2007, 02:18 PM

Default Shot my best score today!

Well, as some of you know i was struggling last week getting ready for the up comming target league. Well, today i went to MO_Bowhnter's house and shot a round of 300 vegas with him. We both shot our best rounds ever. I shot a 280-9x and MO_Bow shot a 291-14x(i think cant remember the x count). I know this league has 5 more rounds but i think i can handle the extra shots.
Old 12-26-2007, 02:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Shot my best score today!

Sounds good man, glad someone is out practicing. I haven't touched the target bow for over 2x weeks now, been buried in the new house stuff pretty much. I hope to get the new string on it and have it tuned in the next week or so though........probably won't have much time to practice between now and then.

Anyone else shooting?
Old 12-26-2007, 02:33 PM

Yea...Do you really need practic tho?

I got a Cartel Stabilizer for x-mas and it allowed me to stay really steady compared to my hunting stabilizer. If i had the money for a target sight it would help too.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

*shakes head* Oh, this is going to be a long league. I am still trying to get this new bow sighted and tuned, but I should have it all worked out by the end of the league.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

your ahead of me Matt I just purchased my 3 spots today, still have to lower the poundage and re sight in, probably tommorow.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:03 PM
Typical Buck

How come you got to lower the poundage you big sissy? BAM!
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

your ahead of me Matt I just purchased my 3 spots today, still have to lower the poundage and re sight in, probably tommorow.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:31 PM

ORIGINAL: Tuco

LOL
Old 12-27-2007, 04:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ill big sissy ya Jack!! I will glove slap you AGAIN while your driving down the hwy. [8D]When we going on a useless road trip again? stupie!!

Old 12-27-2007, 04:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

What the heck are you laughing at [8D]That was not funny
ORIGINAL: MOmightymite

LOL
Old 12-27-2007, 06:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MOmightymite

Well, as some of you know i was struggling last week getting ready for the up comming target league. Well, today i went to MO_Bowhnter's house and shot a round of 300 vegas with him. We both shot our best rounds ever. I shot a 280-9x and MO_Bow shot a 291-14x(i think cant remember the x count). I know this league has 5 more rounds but i think i can handle the extra shots.

Way to go guys! Glad to hear everything is starting to fall in line for you two... [8D]

Ishot my first roundthisevening as well (it was a 300 round not a 450 round).... Let's just say it wasn't my best round ever! Don't get me wrong it wasn't bad..... But it certainly wasn't good

The bow was shooting good.... Just some fatigue issues with me with my bow arm and shoulder.... The shoulder I injured back on November 5th is feeling real good though.

Looking forward to shooting some more and the start of the league.
[/align]

Quick Reply: Shot my best score today!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.