Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11) >

Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

Community

Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

Old 08-30-2008, 09:49 PM

Default RE: Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

Here's my update tonight i saw 3 does and 1 fawn 22 yards at 7 o'clock then around 8 i seen 2 spikes off in the distance i was hunting a ridge top and could look down into some crop fields it was a nice night slight breeze but still fairly warm 80-90. Had one little mishap my quiver fell out of the tree when i was hanging it up it made it about 10' before hitting a branch and snapping into 2 Grrrrrr. It will give me a excuse to go to cabellas.

Hope your hunt is going well Jagermiester and good luck to the rest of you guys hunting already
Old 08-30-2008, 11:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's no fun Oak!! There's not hnuting tomorrow.. so it should give you a chance to go and get yourself a new quiver. Wait I don't think Cabelas is open on Sundays....[:@]
Old 08-31-2008, 06:59 AM

ORIGINAL: whitetailbowhunter

That's no fun Oak!! There's not hnuting tomorrow.. so it should give you a chance to go and get yourself a new quiver. Wait I don't think Cabelas is open on Sundays....[:@]
I supose they just don't need the buisness to not be open sundays [:'(]I checked last night for there store hours 7-7 mon - fri 10-4 sat [:@]

Old 08-31-2008, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Last time I went I went on the cabelas website for Winnipeg www.sirmailorder.com and it said they were open from 12:00 to 5 I think get there at 1 Closed [:@].
What pro shop do you usually go to? I like Heartland Archery. They always give me good service and there prices are very competitive with the stuff in the US. Where as Cabelas ISN'T.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:24 AM

I pick most of my hunting gear up at Jo Brooks in Brandon, I just thought that since i bought this quiver from cabellas they could have it back.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: oakcreek

I pick most of my hunting gear up at Jo Brooks in Brandon, I just thought that since i bought this quiver from cabellas they could have it back.
Where about do you live?
Old 08-31-2008, 09:31 AM

I live in Glenboro 2 hours west of the peg looks like they might be open today after all
Old 08-31-2008, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I live in Glenboro 2 hours west of the peg looks like they might be open today after all
Cabelas? Wouldn't trust the website. Last time I checked they said they were open on sunday, got there CLOSED[&o]. Maybe it's because it was the august long, but then again it is the sept long..
Old 08-31-2008, 07:22 PM

Well i got to cabellas and they were open but they didn't have most of the things that i was looking for (we hope to have it next year is all i heard from most of the employees )very disapointed I went over to wholesale sports and picked up some of the other things.
Now tomorrow morning i hope things work out much better.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well i got to cabellas and they were open but they didn't have most of the things that i was looking for (we hope to have it next year is all i heard from most of the employees )very disapointed I went over to wholesale sports and picked up some of the other things.
Now tomorrow morning i hope things work out much better.
Good luck tomorrow. Wholesale sports was open??? I thought they were closed on sundays... Maybe not during hunting season?? I don't know..

Quick Reply: Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.