Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official America's Team Thread (19) >

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Community

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Old 09-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official team 19 hang out...

ORIGINAL: palmergt3

I think it is great!!! I know last year we only had 40 teams. I think that everyone should donate $10 that could go towards some sort of charity on behalf of all the hunters across the world.

On another note I have a favor to ask of all of you. Can we go ahead and win this thing this year? This will be my last year that I will be able to participate in the competition well I will have to skip next year due to being stationed in Korea, but there is no better way than to go out on top right. So lets win this thing!!!! lol
That is the plan. Now of course when we do win you will have to tell your commander that you can't go to Korea because you have to come back here. We have to stay together as a team after we win.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Fork Horn

That is the plan. Now of course when we do win you will have to tell your commander that you can't go to Korea because you have to come back here. We have to stay together as a team after we win.
[/quote]

Maybe they have big deer in Korea!!!!! lol
Old 09-09-2008, 12:59 PM

I like the idea, let's just go ahead and win it all! Sounds great to me.

Just thought I would post up a pic of myself and the family. The only one missing is the 17 y/o son.....Don't feel obligated, but if you feel like sharing, let's see 'em.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I will do this is a couple of posts. First off I have remarried. I have found out that being with my best friend makes me a much happier person. I have known Michelle for 17 years and we always were very good friends. When both of our first marriages fell apart we were there to help each other thru it. As it turned out we realized we should be together and here we are on our wedding day March 17, 2007. She does not hunt but shoots with me sometimes. It was her idea to get the picture with our bows. That of course is my target bow.

Well since I can't get the picture to embed thru their link I just copied them to photobucket. I hope everyone can see them.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Below is me with my Daughter on her High School graduation day. The other Gilbert Brown fan is her very close friend and 8th grade teacher. Sara refers to her as "Mom" because she has always been there for her. Sara and her real mother do not get along for reasons I won't get into on here. She heads to the Navy Jan. 20, 2009 in the medical field. Couldn't be more proud of my little girl.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Last here is Matt and I right after he finished up boot camp in Nov. 2006. He is my best hunting buddy. Can't wait for him to get home and hunt the rut this year.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

The picture with Sara is after I had my laser eye surgery. No more glasses or contacts for me. Corrected to 20/15 in both eyes and LOVING it.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Fork Horn

here are my two rug rats. My daughter just turned 2 and my son is six months can't wait to get home and see how much they have grown!!!!!!

Old 09-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Fork Horn

Just got a chance to actually start at the beginning of the thread and read through it!! First I want to say thanks to all of you for being patient and waiting for me to check in, it is great guys like yall that make me more than proud to be where I am today, and serving for out great country. The second thing I want to say is damn I wish I woulda checked in earlier!!!! I missed out on some really good smack talk!!!! But seriously thanks for holding out for me.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Myself, Gizzy, Mac, and my wife, Sara (the kids moved out and do not like having their photos taken)

Quick Reply: Official America's Team Thread (19)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.