Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread. >

44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

Old 10-07-2007, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 44-Official Team 44 Thread.

They will when they are old enough. One is 13 now and just completed the Hunter Safety Course (which I think is a very good idea for children and anyone else getting into hunting) but the other is a 2 y.o and I am afraid that when he gets old enough to hunt he will just run them down and cut there throats. Definitely a psycho baby LOL. Never have seen a child quite like this one, he was walking when he was 7.5 months old and running when he was 8 months old. Oh ya he started talking in sentences when he was about 8 months old also. Just way too smart, don't have any idea where he got that from. I would love too find a youth bow for my 13 y.o. but don't want some cheapo from Wal-Mart just as soon save up some money and get him something he can use a while..
Old 10-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey guys just checkin in i havent been out lately its been really hot and iv got so many chigar bites lol hopefully ill go sometime after class this week
Old 10-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Been pretty warm here as well ,so I'm hoping it cool's down a bit before I get back out . Also being it's thank's giving weekend here in Ontario ,I've been real busy putting the Trailer away, so I really haven't had a chance to get out .Boy am i ever full of turkey ,got to go to another turkey diner tomorrow at my mother's house .

nubo
Old 10-07-2007, 10:32 PM

well let me just say my 4 days of hunting was rather unproductive due to heat in the 90's. Im sorry butits ohio and its october and that just isnt right! I walked less than a hundred yards and i felt like i was in a sauna. Let alone try putting a scent lock head cover on! WELL IT WAS BAD I GOT BIT BY MOSQUITOS ALL OVER MY HEAD AND HANDS i was seeing deer but i cant kill a deer unless its huge in this weather. Well ill just wait for cooler weather i guess
Old 10-08-2007, 05:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I do not like fighting mosquitos when I am hunting so I usually don't go out when they are still trying to eat me. It has really cooled off here in Iowa overnight but guess what, yup I have to work today[:'(]. First really good day of the season and I have to go draw blood at the hospital. Oh well got make money to enjoy this crazy sport. Well fellas not much else going on here so I will talk to ya all later.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:26 AM
Fork Horn

My story is more of the same - hot weather, not enough time, etc... But the weather is changing here with the winds coming off the lake cooling things down by the lake shore - but of course I had work and community commitments over the weekend. I'm planning on getting out some time this week. But next week end is shot, so we'll see.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:36 AM
Bartender

Morning Gents hearing a lot of excuses keep this up I am going to have to take over team captain.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

atta boy!

Frayley ,I'm afraid you must have been abandoned from your team since you leep hanging out here . It's either that or you just wish you were on our team .
The weather look's to be changing a bit here as well ,so hopefully soon ,we'll all be in the wood's without those pesty mosquito's and warm temp's .

nubo
Old 10-08-2007, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

!!!!!! its suposed to be highs near 60 weds. and thursday so ill be out both days
Old 10-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Bartender

My brother is on this team and she is currently a no show. LOL she
ORIGINAL: nubo

atta boy!

Frayley ,I'm afraid you must have been abandoned from your team since you leep hanging out here . It's either that or you just wish you were on our team .
The weather look's to be changing a bit here as well ,so hopefully soon ,we'll all be in the wood's without those pesty mosquito's and warm temp's .

nubo

Quick Reply: 44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.