Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 11-Official Team 11 Pernicious Predators Thread >

11-Official Team 11 Pernicious Predators Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

11-Official Team 11 Pernicious Predators Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 11-Official Team 11 Pernicious Predators Thread

KCMO....lol too funny!

APA...man, that's tough. Next time, just let your hmm hmm get some air while you whack the brute!!

Last year a guy that comes in to the shop I frequent, said he shot his buck while he hadhis pants down and was in the middle of doing his business!

With any luck, you'll see him again.Do you have trail cams set up? If he moves, you may be able to locate him.

I have sunday off again, and wednesday. Hopefully *crossing fingers* I'll get something. Watch, I'll come out of the woods with a stinkin' cold.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Fork Horn

hey guys sorryi havent posted in while been away from the computer for a while. went huntin sat. got in the stand a little late because of family issues friday night. saw a decent 4 pt while going in then before i could get completely set up had about 7 or 8 does go by. then that evening saw nothing out of the stand and as i was going out saw 3 bucks 2 4pts and a very nice shooter not for sure how many points but saw at least 3 tall tines on his right main beam. then went to pick my uncle up from his stand and ran a nice buck toward him about 40 yds. he shot over its back he said it was probably the big 8 we have on camera. so i told him i had dibs on that stand next sat. since him and my dad both had opportunities out of the same stand.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck 22!! I hope you get him on next time out!!
Old 10-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

He isn't injured, the does will be runnin and he will be following. Keep your head up, he'll come back. Good Luck.

I'll be in the tree tomorrow night and this weekend. Lets get em.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now that it's cooled off, I hope to see more deer. *crossing fingers* lol

I was told there really haven't been many deer checked in.

My buddy and I have been chosen for a refuge hunt and a military hunt. Hopefully, I'll be able to bag a couple of nice bucks. Next week is the refuge hunt. We only have 2 days. He was chosen for the 1st and I was chosen for the 3rd.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Monie

Now that it's cooled off, I hope to see more deer. *crossing fingers* lol

I was told there really haven't been many deer checked in.

My buddy and I have been chosen for a refuge hunt and a military hunt. Hopefully, I'll be able to bag a couple of nice bucks. Next week is the refuge hunt. We only have 2 days. He was chosen for the 1st and I was chosen for the 3rd.
sounds awesome, Monie. Good luck, be safe and keep us posted. I'll be out tom/fri/sat/sun at home FINALLY get to get away from school work and concentrate on real buisness, BUCKS IN THE PRE RUT!

Old 10-25-2007, 10:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: outdoormafiaKP
FINALLY get to concentrate on real buisness, BUCKS IN THE PRE RUT!
You bet your bippy! I am SOOO ready! It's getting a LOT cooler here. YEA!!!!

Come on BIG BOYS!
Old 10-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Fork Horn

well guys wish me luck. went out to hang another setup and well i found a monster that i didnt even know was out there. this guy is a brute he has at least a 16 inch inside spread and has 10 pts as far as i could tell. im guessing he would score 130-140s. i didnt spook him he just walked out of the field and down inthe hollow. will be in the tree early in the morning to try to put an arrow in him. good luck guys.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

They are starting to move!! Passed on a nice 5 point the other night at about 30yds. He came right up to the bean field in a prance and was lookin for some tail I believe!! He was a beautiful looking buck, just not what im looking for. I hunt private property and im letting the little guys walk. Kinda crummy here in MI, but im deff getting some hunting in tonight and this weekend.. im just feeling it this weekend !!

Good luck, lets get one on the board
Old 10-27-2007, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck! I'll be going out tomorrow....we'll see.

Quick Reply: 11-Official Team 11 Pernicious Predators Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.