Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread >

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 11:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

That's great..I ma have to do that some-day Elk are really starting to turn me on.

Ever shot one with a bow?? I saw the Gun in the first pic..I hunt Gun and Bow and would throw twinkies at them, if there was a season for that, so don't assume any disrespect just askin.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man, now I have to sign in every time I go to this site no matter what.
Yeah Im a huge fan of Elk. Taking a nice bull with a bow would be my ultimate goal.

Last night I saw 7 deer, no bucks, hmmmmm, liitle boogers are playin hardball now!
Old 09-21-2007, 01:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Ever shot one with a bow?? I saw the Gun in the first pic..I hunt Gun and Bow and would throw twinkies at them, if there was a season for that, so don't assume any disrespect just askin.
Look against the tree and you will see it in the second one also.
Hell I use a 30-378 Weatherby Mag and would use grenades if allowed.There are some guys that bow hunt the area but it is not really an option for me. The camp is at 8300 feet and we hunt up from there ,most is between 10 & 12 thousand feet.It a very steep drainage I am to old to run up & down rock slides with a stick .
Bow hunting elk is a rich, young mans game & I am neither.

Good luck and have a great weekend. Jim
Old 09-21-2007, 06:35 PM
Typical Buck

Well guys, believe or not, I am still alive. I apologize for not being on here, I have just a lot going on. I just read from page 34 to 50, that is how far I was behind. Don't worry, come Oct. 4 I will be in stand. Our season opens Oct 1, but I don't get off until the 4th, then I will have 2 weeks off.

Congrats Tembry on the banded woodies double. Congrats to Nick and Diesel on their does.

I will try to find more time to check in more and leave more updates. I apologize, this really isn't like me, just ask my teammates the last two years. Just hang with me guys.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MILLERTIME10

Well guys, believe or not, I am still alive. I apologize for not being on here, I have just a lot going on. I just read from page 34 to 50, that is how far I was behind. Don't worry, come Oct. 4 I will be in stand. Our season opens Oct 1, but I don't get off until the 4th, then I will have 2 weeks off.

Congrats Tembry on the banded woodies double. Congrats to Nick and Diesel on their does.

I will try to find more time to check in more and leave more updates. I apologize, this really isn't like me, just ask my teammates the last two years. Just hang with me guys.
We don't fire any body here your safe, keep your home life n order and the rest will follow.
Keep in touch and have a great weekend , JIM
Old 09-21-2007, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I went out tonight, saw a bunch of does, no bucks again. I'll be heading out again in the morning and in the afternoon.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hi fellas just checkin in to see if anyone connected.. Oh well maybe tonight eh?? Good luck guys, I got some chores to do!
Old 09-22-2007, 08:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Hi fellas just checkin in to see if anyone connected.. Oh well maybe tonight eh?? Good luck guys, I got some chores to do!
not me but i am watching bama get spanked by ga. and i might say my wrist is sore.[:@]17 -10
Old 09-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thursday the wife and I drove over to our sons house to take my granddaughter, my wifes lightweight 7mm08 and shooting sticks for this weekends youth deer hunt. Didn't want her to ring her pretty little eye with no cheep scope!
Had her shoot it 4 times to make sure she was ok with the recoil, and she put all 4 in a 2'' group at 75 yards, not to bad fora 13 year old girlsfirst time with a high powered rifle.
Well She called me at 10:00am. to inform me she is now officially a deer hunter and got a spike buck this morning. (They thought it was a Doe)
I got to tell you all, it was funny listening to her tell the story when she got to the part where she had chunks of lung on the ground and a blood trail that looked like you had slung it out of a bucket, just something you would not expect to come out of a pretty little girl like her! She isawesome, A Hunttress!
I sure hope her brother gets one tomorrow, it might be kind of ruff around there till regular rifle season opens knowing your sister got a buck and you did not.
But then my wife out hunts me (almost) every year!
I go by the size of the rack, She goes by the size of the HAMS!

Old 09-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Still no bucks. Went out Sat morning and Sat night. Saw about 30 does sat evening and not even 1 spike, hehe. I moved a stand down into a creek bottom thicket that I know has deer moving through it.

Quick Reply: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.