Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread >

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Oh man soooooooooo close Firemed!!!

Went out tonight, saw 2 does and 2 fawns. One other guy that was hunting our property was about 3/4 of a mile from said he saw 60+ deer in the beans. Guess I was on the wrong end of the property
Old 09-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats cool firemedic, even if you didn't get to make the shot. Good time spent in the woods!
I never been lucky enough to get one during deer season, they are on top of me if I dont have a tag, and seem to keep their distance if I do have a tag! [:@]
At least you were in the woods today Diesel, This is ruff sitting on the side linesreadingothers stories.

Old 09-18-2007, 06:21 AM
Typical Buck

Whats up fellas! No kid yet, he must like it in there. Any day now we hope. Justswingin by to say sup.

Big Dcongrats on the speed beef!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good Luck Mantis ....can't wait for the call!

Hey bawana..I got my 1A tag yesterday.

Hey the State needs the money..maybe this year I'll use it ..lol
Old 09-18-2007, 11:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

When are you closing on the 29 acres??

You won't regret it.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

Jim

Frost last weekend in NE Michigan

Near Glennie is where are cabin is
Old 09-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys just checking in to let you know im still kickin havent been able to keep up been pretty busy latley ill read all the posts i missed and talk here in a little bit let ya know how my first couple of days have gone.
Later
Old 09-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Fork Horn

Alright guys man its been nuts around here! My buddy i help with his race car wrecked it again a couple of weeks ago so between helping him getting ready for the season and doing the honey do list i havent had the time to get on i did try there about a week and half ago and was unable i dunno? Maybe something i was doing or my cpu who knows. But anyways my season started on Saturday got in the woods around 5 or so it rained the night before and man was it beautiful out mid 50s in the morning only got up to around 65 only bad thing was the wind did a little tree surfing that morning. Around 7:30 a couple little does came through that was it until about 9:30 then a little bb and a nice doe came in the bb was under me for about 30 min while mommy hung out in the thick stuff then she decided to come out she came to 15yds turned so i decided i would shot her thought i was on her good but must have hit a branch or something ended up hitting her in the guts looked for half the day quit bleeding never did find her.
Didnt go back out Sat night to windy.
Hadd to work Monday but i got out after work and didnt get into the woods until about 5:30 at about 6:30 a flock of about 30 turkeys came through. Then right at dark a little buck and a doe came in shot the doe about thirty yards out ran for about another 30 and expired. So we got her cut up and in the freezer now i got some meat and need the horns to go with it! lol
But thats what ive been up to once again im sorry for not checking in sooner guys just been real busy.
Diesel Congrats on the doe hope she tastes as good as mine!!!!
GD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-18-2007, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the doe Nick!
Old 09-19-2007, 05:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good Job on the doe Nick..Yeah you had us worried pop in at least once a week and say howdy. The best part of this whole contest thing is interacting with the team. Anyway Good to have ya still aboard!

Come on you hunters we need updates..this sitting around is tough . I told the wife after shooting last night..I CAN"T BE ANY MORE, READY.[8D]

Quick Reply: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.