Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread >

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 05:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Diesel, Those little suckers look like ya just stuff them and cook'em whole in the oven. Cool Pics..must have been labhunter eh lol he's posting them on the main board too.

Dang Firemed got enough vacation time??? OK, the bounty on your Buck just went WAY up..with all that spare time..look out Milo Hanson.

Just kiddin ya.....Good luck
Old 09-14-2007, 05:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

Finally figured out how to get around the posting time out error. DONT use the "Fast Reply"

TRUE DAT..thought you'd have seen some of us say that on the Main board!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 12:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good Luck this weekend Guys. Stay Safe, first and foremost.

Don't let the board or contest enter into your minds..Shoot what you will be proud of, and we'll line-up to congratulate you!!!

Shoot Straight!
Old 09-14-2007, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Went out scoutingg/glassing today, was rainy and cool, felt good out there. I'll be hunting a morning stand that borders a bedding area and a pine thicket above a creek bottom. I dont get to hunt the mornings much so I have no idea what the deer are doing there except Im set up on a highly worn intersection of trails. I stay out of the woods until tomorrow so I guess I'll be scouting and hunting in the morning. If a doe comes by Im taking a shot.

I have high hopes for hunting the evening stand as I have a much better idea of what could be in bow range. I'll check in mid day for an update and I'll check backin the evening of course. Good luck to anyone else going out tomorrow.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

Good luck big D!!!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im back!! The old laptop finely went tits up. Got me a new rig and might even be able to post some pictures now.
Tried to post earlier today but had put an extra s in the servers senders address, but good to go now!
Man you all have been busy, been banging the heck out of them birds, and posting some nice bucks.
Diesel what you still doing up? You should be in bed counting Bucks jumping the fence .
Old 09-15-2007, 09:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

No one in yet??..the dragging must be tough and heavy
Old 09-15-2007, 09:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm just sitting here watching it rain.[:'(]

Hell now the suns out.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

There was ice in the bird bath here this morning! Sure made me want to be in a stand, but still have 2 more weeks till opener here.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well first morning went well. Was in my stand at 5AM. It was raining off and on until about 6AM, blowing up to 40mph gusts, definately did some tree surfing, was a great morning all in all. Clouds and rain blew out by 8AM. Felt like Fall was definately closing in. Saw several bucks up to 120ish class but no shooters.Watched some doe's milling around and moving through the pines and spruce trees slowly coming towards the bedding area I was set up in front of. Let a few go by. I was only 17 feet up because I had no shooting lanes if I went any higher,no worries,they never saw me.I shot this doe at about 24 yards slightly quartering away as she was heading to my left. Put the Trophy Ridge pendulum pin slightly back of her shoulder about mid chest high, hoping it would do exactly what it did, lung/heart shot. Saw the Luminok hit its mark and sticking in the ground as I heard the sound we all like to hear, that hollow thump sound when you hit in thethe chest, she jumped straight up and kicked her hind legs, then took off.Looked at my watch,7:35 and still relatively dark because of the large pine and spruces woods I was in. Sat in my tree for another hour and had a few more doe's and small bucks come thru. Got down out my stand, walked up to the glowing Luminok, saw good blood on the arrow. Good blood trail imediatly. She went about 55 or 60 yards. Just finished cutting her all up and packed in the freezer, left some steaks out for tonight. Arrow exited right in her right arm pit, right where the shoulder starts where the brown hair and white belly hair meet.

Heading back out at 3PM hoping for some horns tonight.

Quick Reply: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.