Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 3-Official Team The Ruttin Rebels Thread >

3-Official Team The Ruttin Rebels Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

3-Official Team The Ruttin Rebels Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 3-Official Team 3 Thread

Wow I cant believe all those deer died. What a shame. They were nice bucks and those sheds are pretty nice as well. Good luck with gettin one this year
Old 08-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Typical Buck

He said he found two of them around the big lake and the other two in 2 different fields, he found a bunch of small sheds but those were the 4 biggest, one has a double main beam and one has 10 points on one side..He is huge..Real Huge..Thanks again for the Avatar..
Old 08-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Typical Buck

Hey everybody, we have 1 Mia, Phall2, I have been trying to get ahold of him, what do we want to do, give him more time or get an alternate???? He has been in contest before and responded good in the past..
Old 08-20-2007, 03:49 AM
Fork Horn

I'd say give him a couple of days more. Then we'll have to replace.

Good Pics HunterOpel, except for the dead deer ones. I was thinking that there is some sort of disease going around now, during this drought, that is killing deer. I cant remember if its a bug or a bacteria that shows up around the dried edges of a pond. Anyhow, its been pretty fatal around here. Maybe it was on the news. I cant recall. But they said it mostly got yearlings and that big boys weren't bothered by it. Those were some pretty big boys.

The sheds were awesome too.

I'll be taking my mother in law to the Dr today, then this evening and tomorrow morning i'll be doing food plot prep, in hope that we get some rain.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:59 PM
Typical Buck

RAIN, RAIN!!!!
Old 08-20-2007, 06:29 PM

well almost time to hang my last stands yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw
Old 08-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Typical Buck

Looks like rain across the board here. And I just set a new trophy rock out Saturday.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:11 PM
Typical Buck

We need so much more then we are getting, we are so low on rain for the year..We have alot of lake in the area having fish kills, the lakes are so low and all the 100 degree weather..Not good.. They are calling for more by the weekend, I hope I am heading up to pike to put in some fall food plots..
Old 08-21-2007, 12:42 PM
Fork Horn

You lucky dogs. Still not rain in southern IL. Hot and DRY. I went up to the farm yesterday and just got back. Food plots are ready to go in, just waiting on rain now. Didn't find any dead deer around any of our ponds, but found one nice 7 pointer that has got to be sick. Its gasping for breath, dripping foam out of the mouth. It looks fine, except for those two things. But I stopped the 4 wheeler within 10 feet of him last night and took several pictures. He was still there this morning. He's just a year and half, but has got great potential. Hate to lose him, but I think we will. Everything else looked good.

It wont be long now. Just a few days to go in KY, and then a month in IL. Hope your final preps are going great.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Typical Buck

Team 1 is on the board, WOW..Out of team 3 who has the earliest season???? Illinois and Kansasis Oct.1, Missouriis Sept.15th..
I will be in Missouri for the opening 2 weeks then be back for ILL opener..Cant wait.......

Quick Reply: 3-Official Team The Ruttin Rebels Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.