Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 4-  Official  Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread >

4- Official Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

4- Official Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 06:40 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 4- Official Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread

So what else are you guys into besides bowhunting?

Im mostly a bowhunter, but I also small game hunt, turkey hunt, bird hunt, and do a little trapping...Well I mostly run around and set traps. I havnt caught much.[&o][&:]
Old 08-23-2007, 07:36 PM
Fork Horn

i got all my stands up now i jus gotta get my bow shootin good and i'm ready to go.

i am mostly a deer hunter, but on the side i lyk dove hunting, squirrel hunting and i really wanna do some turkey hunting this fall. i'm startin toget into coyote hunting, but i reallysuck at calling i only called in a fox and thatsit but i'm gettin better everytime.i'm not much for fishing unless i got some friends to talk to and they are biting really good. i play baseball too at school i started bout half the varsity games last year and got to play in sectionals. i used to play basketball but that took up to much time during deer season so i quit it a couple years ago. thats pretty much me.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have been deer hunting for about 9 years now with a bow, I did some deer hunting as a youth but dont realycount it. I am in my second year of turkey hunting and still real new to duck and goose. I think the duck and goose thing has me hooked, I get to add my son into my hunting this year, so its all about getting him out and killin something!!! He gets the felling when there is something shoot, so I have got to get him something under his belt before he doesnt want to do it....

I do very little fishing, bass is what I like to go for...Here is my fishig boat...

Does not look much like a fishing boat anymore, This is what one goose will do to you!!!!!
Old 08-24-2007, 07:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm really in to bass fishing

Motorcycles

Woodworking

Shed Hunting

Science

and Art

Plus I play guitar, I'm a volunteer firefighter and EMT,and I spend a lot of time with my family.

Old 08-24-2007, 11:33 AM

Bowhunter 46:

I'm primarily a gunner. I prefer to stillhunt, and that's quite a bit easier if you're using a rifle. I swage my own jacketed bullets, so I guess you could say I'm pretty much committed.

I'm planning two archery moose hunts this year, one gun hunt for moose and two gun hunts for deer. however, our archery season for deer is about 3 months long, so I'll be getting quite a bit of time in the field in the late season.

I'm a retired old f*rt, so I have a lot of time I can commit to hunting.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:15 PM

Hi gentlemen,
It's getting closer for opening day here in PA. Sept. 29th is not far away. Tomorrow I'll be scouting the land here around my home. This is the property I mentioned that has not been hunted in about 30 + years.
Here's a pic of the buck from 2004 off a lease I belong to.

Old 08-24-2007, 03:17 PM

Opps.

I KNOW WHERE HIS BROTHERS ARE.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:38 PM
Typical Buck

Brothers,go for his grandad ! Good looking buck.I'm looking foreward to hunting P.A. myself this year.I don't care if I shoot anything there or not.Just getting away with a couple of friends works for me.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:15 PM

Let me know when you come over. If I have some free time at work we can get a hunt in.

I may have seen his father last year , but it was pretty dark.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:10 PM

Well guys, after getting a really nice 4 by 4 on camera one day and saying I was gonna scout him out more, my dad tells me he seen a really big buck. He said really big and my dad has seen lots of big deer in his life, so I knew it must have been pretty big. Anyway, I never had a chance to scout the last couple nights so again today he seen 3 big ones. Well finally I get to scout and I seen the buck of a lifetime. He was a mainframe 5 x 5 with his G3 split. Must of been 20" and I figure he is pushing 170" or so. But get this he was with a 4 x 4 that probably would go 150" or so and the other two bucks he was with were not to shabby either. I put a couple trail cams out in the draw I figure they were entering the fields out of so will see next Wed. if I got pics of him. Had my digiscope setup but had it on flash so the pictures just turned dark. Darn it. Heading out in the morning to try to get some pics and figure him out. Then got a 3D tournament so won't get to scout tomorrow night.

Getting down to the line here season starts next Friday so finally got a big buck spotted. Wish me luck

Quick Reply: 4- Official Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.