HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 4- Official Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread
Old 08-24-2007, 09:10 PM
archer109

Default RE: 4- Official Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread

Well guys, after getting a really nice 4 by 4 on camera one day and saying I was gonna scout him out more, my dad tells me he seen a really big buck. He said really big and my dad has seen lots of big deer in his life, so I knew it must have been pretty big. Anyway, I never had a chance to scout the last couple nights so again today he seen 3 big ones. Well finally I get to scout and I seen the buck of a lifetime. He was a mainframe 5 x 5 with his G3 split. Must of been 20" and I figure he is pushing 170" or so. But get this he was with a 4 x 4 that probably would go 150" or so and the other two bucks he was with were not to shabby either. I put a couple trail cams out in the draw I figure they were entering the fields out of so will see next Wed. if I got pics of him. Had my digiscope setup but had it on flash so the pictures just turned dark. Darn it. Heading out in the morning to try to get some pics and figure him out. Then got a 3D tournament so won't get to scout tomorrow night.

Getting down to the line here season starts next Friday so finally got a big buck spotted. Wish me luck