Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread >

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

I just shot a 10 pointer under the Back Porch SPotlight.. He's HUGE..
Old 10-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Typical Buck

Did you get a good picture? LOL[8D]
Old 10-03-2007, 08:17 AM
Typical Buck

Guys with all the storys and reading on the site lately I have buck fever bad. I dreamed about my bowhunt all night last night and its still 2 weeks away!I went through my checklistin my sleep and woke up with things I need to doon my lunch break. Also I woke up to 56 degree this morning which is awesome. I am so pumped to get in a stand. 16 days...
Old 10-03-2007, 08:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

mike,

You must be going nuts. At least the full moon will be gone by the time yu head out. it's causing me issues. I hunt until dark and come in the next day andthere are deer turds all over hte place from them feeding at night.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Typical Buck

Good pointDave, that will be a plus. It's hard waiting, the anticipation has been building since my last hunt on 12/31/06. It's been a long wait and I'm ready to get in the woods. I just bought my batteries at lunch for my new rangefinder, I'm looking forward to trying it out tonight.

Well, for you guys up north the pre-rut should be kicking in 2-4 weeks before us here in OK. Might be a good weekend to start calling or rattling.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Iwon't be able to get back out until the October 12 due to work and family responsibilities. I'm looking forward to that weekend though. It should feel a lot more like archery season then the past 2 weeks have.

I see a guy finally got a normal sized whitetail instead of these 125" plus bucks it seems everyone is shooting.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:35 PM
Typical Buck

10 days to season ladiesand i can tell you this is one kid that is practically dying with anticipation by the way jarrod dont worry about the doe shell be fine ive seen deer with legs completely blown off that survived and came through she will be fine
Old 10-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Typical Buck

The later we get into Oct the better everything will be with the cooler weather. Nathan I like your enthusiasm. I can't wait to see how this season turns out for you.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:16 AM
Typical Buck

Wow, did you guys see Franks buck? Well, like Dave has said a couple of times the teams that winall or almost allparticipated and got a buck even if some were small. That is the key for us, to make it a team effort.

I tell you what I didn't geta buck with a bowlast year and I will be really thankful to get one even if its not one of those giants.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's a wild rack. These guys must all be using expandable blades that there isn't any sort of entrance wound on these deer.

It's been a few years since I got one. I'm feeling good about the area I hunt now though after all the scouting I did Saturday. I found 2 cattle trails coming down a hill with a nice trail running parallel to the top and a few old rubs. the area also had some nice sized beds and a field about 200 yds away and is secluded.

Quick Reply: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.