Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread >

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 19-Official Team 19 Thread

Yup a Yooper is a Upper Penninsula of Michigan Resident.. Have you ever heard of the Band "Da Yoopers"... If not, YOU HAVE TOO hear their music.. Itshilarious..
Old 08-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have been archery hunting for 12 years.My set up is a 2002 Hoyt Ultratec,Nap fall away rest,winners choice string and cables,custom bow equipment sight.I use a Truball pinky extreme for my release.Carbon tech arrows,rocket steelhead broadheads.
I look forward to getting to know you guy's!
Old 08-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've been Bowhunting for, umm.. hold on gotta think.. 17 yrs.. I am currently shooting a Mathews Q2.. Time to upgrade.. Maybe next year..Been saying that for 3 yrs now.. LOL.. I'm shooting Gold Tip 5575's with a 100 gr Thunderhead. I used to shoot Thunderheads, then went to muzzy's now i'm back to thunderheads again.. Winners Choice String..Muzzy Zero Affect and an APEX sight.. Lets go Shoot um up boys..
Old 08-12-2007, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wonder if we are going to have any NO SHOWS... Every year some teams need replacements.. How many have checked in so far? 3?
Old 08-12-2007, 08:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Mathewsboy

I wonder if we are going to have any NO SHOWS... Every year some teams need replacements.. How many have checked in so far? 3?
I see some recognizable names in your team list. We'll give them some time. Remember I picked early...I'm sure we'll get them checked in, if not, we have some great names in standby.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've emailed everyone on our team to give me an email back and only have gotten2 replies. From Brad and Mike Poole (WV Hunter). Mike said that's he's swamped with work right now and won't be on-line that much.

I didn't know about the thread sign in so didn't post a link. If the rest of the guys don't check in by tomorrow I'll drop them a PM with the link to our thread.

I've mostly hunting public land in PA and MD. However, over the past few years I've hunted some private land on the Eastern Shore but it's not set-up too much for deer. I did get the buck in my avatar there though about 4 yrs ago with my rifle. It's the biggest buck I've ever shot with rifle or bow.

I'm excited about this year. A guy I just started shooting bow with at the range offered me a lease on his dad's place on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. They have an 8 pt minimum and he's shown me a few really nice bucks. The one is going to be officially scored and is probably in the 160's.

Old 08-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree.. But i see one only has one post... Those are the scary ones..
Old 08-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Typical Buck

hey whatsup its great to be on you guys team my names Nate im from ny and am 16, this year ill be hunting my hometurf and probaly the family cabin in alleghany ive been scouting every day this year and have a few very nice 8pters lined up for season, and at the family cabin the neighbor and our freinds have been seeing some good 130 to 140 ish deer[8D]so its good to be on your team and i think we should be name the team "this years champs"
Old 08-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nate,

Glad to see you made it. Also glad to see a young hunter. Sounds like you have the deer lined-up.

Looks like we are starting to round the troups up. When does everyone's season start? Maryland's starts Sept 15.

One post is not exactly a lot of posting. However, if they signed in for the contest that must mean they'll show-up to join in on our fun.
Old 08-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Typical Buck

my season starts on ocober 25th and im counting down the days ive got a few more spots to set up treestands and blinds on but otherwise im ready and hoping to pull through for the team by the way what is our teams name i like my nomination

Quick Reply: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.